Part 8

Being a little serious, Rajveer asked, "tumhe kyun dard hota hai jab mein takleef mein hota hoon toh?"

Damm he is getting bold. Maybe it's the time he wants to get his answers from her.

Naina, who's eyes were cascaded downwards, she immediately looks up at him. She did not know he could just ask her such questions straight up.

Her cheeks starts turning red under his constant gaze. The way he was looking at her, it scared her a little. She could see fire in his eyes. His eyes were demanding an answer from her.  There is no way she will escape from this situation. 

He is Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. When he has decided that he will get his answers, he WILL get it! By hook or by crook. He won't leave her that easily.

"Hmm?", asks Rajveer, demanding an answer from her.

Naina lowers her eyes. Getting up from the couch, she decides to leave, when Rajveer holds her by her wrist.

"Nahi Naina aaj nahi!", says Rajveer, making his grip firm on her wrist, "aaj tum mere sawaloon ke jawab diye bagair yahan se kahin nahi jaogi."

"Sir!", says Naina as she tries to escape from his grip, but fails miserably.

Pulling her towards him, he puts both of her arms behind her back, more like hugging her, in a romantic way.

"Naina mein koi jhoot nahi sunna chahta", says Rajveer, making his grip firm on her hands.

Naina's eyes were cascaded downwards. Her eyes were brimming with tears, not because she was this close to Rajveer, but because she might end up confessing her love today. She was crying because if she confesses her love, she cannot here a "no" from him. This is the reason why she is running away from him. After her Bhaiyya's death, Rajveer came into her life as a ray of life. He changed her life completely. After losing her brother, there is no way she can lose her Rajveer sir. She is afraid, after of hearing a "no". Although, she knows his answer will be a "yes", but she is still afraid.

"Meri aankhon mein dekho Naina", says Rajveer softly.

Slowly, Naina looked up in his eyes. Realizing she had tears in her eyes, Rajveer gets shocked.

"Nahi Naina! Aaj tum aansu nahi bahao gi. Tumhe achi tarah pata hai ke tumhare aansu meri kamzoori hain.", says Rajveer, more like a whisper.

Moving his lips closer to her cheeks, he places a small kiss there. Naina closes her eyes immediately, feeling his warm lips on her soft skin. Moving a little upward, he starts kissing the area just under her eye, drinking her tears away.

After drinking all her tears away, he moves his lips close to her right ear and whispers, "ab bolo Naina!"

Realising that he has stopped, she slowly opens her eyes. Slowly looking back into his eyes, she asks camly, "kya sunna chahte hain aap?"

"sach! Mujhe mere sawaloon ke jawab chahiye", replies Rajveer

Another tear rolls down her cheeks. Rajveer lets go off her hands, but still remains in the same position, still being close to her.

Wiping her tear from her right cheek, she takes a step back from him. Turning her back towards him, she says, "pochiye jo poochna hai! Aaj mein aapke saare sawaloon ke jawab dene ke liye tayyar hun!"