A New Home

I have to move away from Ireland, since my mum and dad got a divorce. And my dad was awarded full custody of me, since my mum was an alcoholic. My dad thought I needed a new start. I guess that means moving in his mind. "Oh honey you're going to love London." My dad says to me. "Yeah I'm going to love all the rain and snotty people," I reply with sarcasm. My dad sighs knowing how upset I was about leaving my old life behind." You had to get away from your mum." I know my dad was right, but it's hard to leave all your friends and family behind." Yeah I know you just want what's best for me." I sign. I listened to music for the rest of the trip.
*Time Skip*
"Go pick the second largest bedroom, because the master is mine." Dad says with a stern look. I walk up the stairs to find a decent size room. I walk downstairs to grab my boxes. "Honey go out and go us some." How the hell am I supposed to know where to go. I walk out the door to find a little shop. I guess I'll have to use Google maps. I was looking at my phone not looking where up. "Ugh what the bloody hell!" I look up to see the person I walked into. "Oh God I'm so sorry." I look up to see a lackey young man with pale skin and brown hair. "Oh no problem." The young man answer. "Well I should get going have to go get some food." I say awkwardly. I start to speed walk to leave the awkward situation behind.
*Time Skip*
"What you get for us to eat y/n?" "Oh just the classic fish and chips." I was dazed by the young man that I ran into earlier. "Well go eat while I finish putting up some art for the walls." I eat my food slowly thinking about a my new school. After I finish my food I take my shower and go to sleep. Thinking about all the new life I have have now in London.

Author's Note: Okay this maybe a really bad story with bad grammar. But hope one person liked the story.