Movie

I put on outfit and brushed my c/h. I can't to hang with Dan and Phil again. I share some things in common with them. With Dan we both love the color black and the band My Chemical Romance. Phil and ​I both love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I hear signaling that Dan and Phil are here,so I try to rush to put my shoes on. I walk downstairs only to find my interviewing them. I sigh loudly to tell them that I'm here. "Oh sweetie have fun on your little outing." My dad says trying to act like I didn't see anything. I just hug him and walk over to Dan and Phil. "Okay lets get going guys." We start to walk towards the when my dad when he yelled, "Don't let them touch you in your no-no place". I cringe as I walk out the door. Once we're out the door we start talking Dan's fear out moths and Phil's band "Mirror Butts". We finally arrive to the theater and Dan pays for each of other tickets. That's the nicest thing someone can do because a movie ticket caused like £8.00, and the food is double that. "Okay I snuck in some food and drinks, so we won't have to pay for food", Phil tells us. I gave both of them I big hug not noticing the pink tint on their cheeks. We found some good seats near the back. Dan thought it was a good idea to watch a horror movie.
                          *Dan's POV*
I only choose a horror movie to freak y/n out and lean on me for comfort. But it all turned against when she showed no emotion whatsoever. And me yelling at every single jump scare.
                           *Y/N's POV*
This movie fucking sucks all the deaths are so lame. And I look over at Dan only to see him freaking out and Phil fell asleep during the first 30 minutes of the movie. What a way to spend the day. Once the movie was finally over and after waking up Phil. Phil said he had to stop somewhere and left Dan and I. "So how about I walk you walk so you don't get lost." I smile at him and took his hand. He blushed at action and we began to walk towards my house. Once we at my door Dan stared to apologize for the movie choose. I just gave him a hug and said goodnight. I walked inside and led out a gleeful yell. My father ran downstairs to inspect me. "They didn't tag team on you right?" I face palm at how over bearing he was. "Yeah not this time at least." My dad started about horny teenagers and condoms. I left out a laugh as I went to my room.

A/N: Listen I'm not good at writing long as fanfiction thats to much for me and sorry for delay I've been watching a lot of anime.