Tour

I wait outside the dinning hall just like Phil told me. "Hi sorry I'm late, but Dan wouldn't get off Tumblr." "SSH we don't want her going on it." I feel so left out of the conversation. "Dan she's a horny teen girl of course she goes on Tumblr." I just stand in awe at how they just forgot about me. I start to slowly back away from the two boys. "Hey wait where are you going?" Dan questions as I continue to back away. "Oh well you guys were in a deep conversation so." They walk up to and each one of them grab a part of my arm. They start to drag me around school. "So here is the worst place ever." Phil says dramatically. "The gym." Wow he made it sound like hell on Earth. "Well that's about all there is to this dump." Dan says to me. The bell rings signaling for us to go home. " Well I will see you lads tomorrow." I say and start walking away. "Hey wait how about Dan and I take you to go see a movie." "Um yeah sure that would great." I start to walk away again. I into my house in glee. I think got a date with two hot British guys. "Hey love how was your first day at school." My dad asked after hearing me walk in. "It was great I meet made friends with these guys, and they're taking me to the movies." "No boys! What if they try to touch you?" I groan loudly. "Dad they won't do anything believe me." "Okay you can go, but no sexy outfit." I hugged my dad and run to my room to figure out what to wear.