Chapter 1

Hi, this is my second horror story!

Hope you enjoy it!

__________________________________________

Susan Percival's POV

______________________

I opened my eyes. Lights poured in my eyes. It hurts. I covered my eyes with my hands. Then a hoarse voice spoke, "Susan, let's play a game."

~~~~~~~~

"Hey you sleepyhead! Wake up!" Miranda's familiar voice woke me up. I groaned. Not like I'm dreaming a good dream but I'm still sleepy.

I shielded my eyes from the lights from the window. I rubbed my eyes. I saw a lot of blurry people, all looking at me in interest. What have happened?

A hoarse voice cleared it's throat. I thought it's the hoarse voice from my dream. I turned around quickly, hands in air. I closed my eyes as I turned. I think I slapped someone's loose cheeks.

I opened one of my eyes and saw that I have slapped Mrs. Myrtle. I gulped. She's one heck of a killer!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Miranda grinned from the balcony above me. "So," she said, "happy?" She grinned wider. "Shut up." I muttered angrily.

I was told to clean up the freaking huge and dusty library because I slapped Mrs. Myrtle. Miranda sighed. "Will you ever give up and be good already?" She said. I smirked at her. "Nope. Naughty is fun!" I said. I didn't know that being naughty is going to be the death of me.

"Fun? Like what?" She asked again, scrunching her nose up at the sight of dust flying towards her. "Like slapping Mrs. Myrtle. It's fun. You should try it!" I grinned, remembering the feeling slapping her cheek. Gross, but satisfying.

"And get detention? Uh huh, no way." She said, shooking her head. "I know, Ms. Perfect." I said, irritated. She looked hurt. "Hey, who saved you from punishment last time you didn't do your homework?" She asked. "You did." I said casually, although in the inside, I was blushing like hell.

"That's right. And who accompany you when you had to face the principal?"

"You did."

"Uh huh. And who introduced you to Michael, your boyfriend?"

"Okay, okay I know you did all of that for me. You're my best friend, okay?! Now stop bothering me!" I said, throwing the duster on the floor angrily.

"Okay I'll stop. but I just want you to know that you missed one spot." She said.

"Where?" I asked. I know that Mrs. Myrtle was very strict on cleanliness. Miranda pointed to a very dusty and old and big wooden door. "Aw man... that's gonna take one fucking hour to clean that!" I groaned.

I started cleaning it as Miranda grinned teasingly. "What?" I asked, feeling irritated by her stare and grin. She only giggled.

~~~~~~~~~

"Phew! Finally it's finished!" I said, wiping my sweating forehead with the back of my right hand.

Suddenly Miranda bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I pouted.

She didn't answer. Instead, she had her eyes widened with horror. I turned around.

Something jumped on me and dug it's sharp claws into my shoulder. I shrieked out in pain, only to find it dug it's claws in harder. I felt something warm flowing slowly on my skin. My eyes widened with pain and terror. Is it BLOOD?

The one who attacked me was wearing a black jacket with it's hood up. With the dim light in the library, I couldn't see his/her face. Or maybe it's a monster? Nah... who would believe a monster these days? It can be a d-AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

That thing ripped a part of my flesh off of my shoulder. I screamed at the sight of my bloody flesh in that monster's grip. Blood were dripping down to my stomach which was... RIPPED OPEN?!!!!

My internal organ such as my intestines and my kidneys were scattered everywhere and blood were pouring out steadily in a large amount. I groaned. I suddenly felt dizzy. Am I gonna die?

"Susan! Get a grip of yourself!" I heard Miranda said, fear in her voice. She's near, yet her voice sounded far away. The room began to spin. Something choked me in the throat. Blood were now dripping onto my mouth, or were blood pouring out of my mouth? I don't know. I don't even care. What is happening to me???