Chapter 11

I'm bored with this story so I'm gonna end it here.

__________________________________________________

HUNTER GLENN

It's because...

(FLASHBACK)

"Hey let's go, Hunter!" Peter Jackson, my friend, called. "Yeah, wait a minute!" I yelled back. Marie Perse was in my room, looking at me with those piercing yellow eyes. Her snake tongue flicking in and out. "Remember my warning..." She hissed. " I know." I sighed.

She looked so pretty in that scale suit. It suited her. I think I've fallen for her. "What do you know?" She hissed. "No letting others know about you... get ready to meet the Yeerz... no struggling... no denying... I get it all!" I said. "Good." She smiled a heart melting smile and slowly but surely, vanished.

--- a week later ---

"What category do you want?" Marie asked. She was sitting cross legged on my bed. "I'd always dreamed of flying my whole life. How about... an raven?" I suggested. Marie scoffed. "A raven? Seriously? I mean, they're so wimpy! But okay... though I prefer an eagle much more than raven." She took out a glass ball and threw it to the ground. The ball bounced and opened up a portal.

"Well I better go back to prepare the dose." She got up.I quickly stopped her. "No! I have second thought. An eagle would be nice."

"I thought so." She smiled that award winning smile again and went in the portal. I sighed. She didn't see me that way.

--- months later, after being transformed ---

"There's this new girl that looked like she has potential. I'm gonna use her best friend to lure her." Marie said excitedly. "Is she good?" I asked. Marie rolled her eyes. "Of course!" She exclaimed, whacking my head. "When did I ever pick someone who's not good?"

"Better than me?" I pouted. "Better than you." She nodded. "I can see that she's gonna be a wolf. She chose Reptile though." Marie said.

This 'new girl that has potential' really got on my nerves. Marie's been talking about her for 2 months.

I was no longer important.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

--- running away ---

As we ran, we passed the Yeerz office door. I quickly stopped and pushed a small red button. Susan didn't realized anything since I was behind her. A siren which was only heard by those that was fully transformed, rang and alerted everyone, except Susan of course.

Marie popped out of the metal wall with a soft thud and captured Susan from behind. She winked at me and my heart melted. "Thank you." She said to me. Susan, realizing what was going on, screamed a muffled scream at me. "Traitor!"

I just smiled at her and watched them disappeared in a metal wall. Alicia Ferguson appeared behind me and dragged me towards the Torture Dungeon. "What?! Why?!" I screamed, struggling. "Ms. Marie told me so." She simply said. "Why?!" I yelled to the metal wall. "You're not helpful." She smirk, appearing from the wall.

I was going to meet my end. Nobody ever escape the Torture Dungeon. Nor will I. I wish I just escape with Susan...