Chapter 7

SUSAN PERCIVAL'S POV

"Wake up you lazy girl!" A voice woke me up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes with a furry hand. Wait a minute... FURRY?!

A boy with a rather long and crooked mouth looked at me strangely. "Breakfast." He said, putting a steak covered in fresh blood for sauce in front of me. I shuddered at the sight of it.

"Eat." He ordered.

"Who are you? Where's Marie?" I asked rather weakly.

"Ms. Marie? Oh, she's in the next room." He said and suddenly the door banged open. There stood Marie.

"Hi, you're finally awake? Been waiting for so long. Here, your first mission. Eat your breakfast first." Marie said shoving a pile of papers into my arms.

When she tried to leave the room, I got up hurriedly, rather clumsily. "Wait!" I gasped. "Why am I furry?"

She turned back, surprised. Then she looked like she remembered something. "Oh that. Yeah... we are kinda short on Reptiles stock so, we put you into the Mammals group. Doesn't make much difference anyway, right? Hunter! Don't stare at me that way or I'll eat you!" She hissed the last part to the boy.

She went out and banged the door.

I turned around, terrified that I've finally been transformed. I notices a mirror for the first time and I hurriedly look into it. I had small pointed dog like ears and long fangs. Not so long. My arms and legs were covered with grey fur and I howled.

I'm a wolf!

The boy behind me suddenly started crying. Feeling pity for him, I asked him, "What's wrong?"

"I... I like Ms. Marie... but.. but I've been transformed into... into a bird and... and... she's a snake. She's an anaconda while I'm only an eagle. Small eagle. She threatens to eat me all the time..." He sobbed. My face looked like I'm giving pity to him, but the real feeling I have is, 'I don't give a fuck.'

"Well, be brave." was all I said. I went to the breakfast and mission paper. I tried not to look at the blood covered steak but I felt drawn to it. So in the end I end up eating it.

Okay, now my mission. I was to hypnotize a family called... PERCIVAL?! so that they can put Yeerz in the brains of their own and their neighbours. Oh My God! This is insane! My family?!

Oh no, I'm not going to let Yeerz invade the whole world. And he's NOT going to hurt my family!