Chapter 4

Sorry for the late update, I've been making another story.

_________________________________________________________________________________

SUSAN PERCIVAL'S POV

__________________________________________

I passed by a metal door with the sign 'SUPERIOR: YEERZ' Wait, Yeerz? Isn't it the parasite that controlled all of them? I turned around to see the girls and saw that they looked somehow scared of the door. Seeing my chance, I pushed open the heavy metal door and rushed in. Then I slumped to the floor, exhausted.

I heard voices coming from another door just on the wall beside me.

"She's in the guest room." Marie Perse.

"Fine, Reptiles, right? Here's the jar." A heavy voice.

"And the spoon?" Marie.

"Oh right. Gerry! Go and take the spoon from the stock room, and fast!" Heavy.

"She chose reptiles because it sounded cool. She's like a child." Another voice.

"Shut up!" Marie.

"We don't need the spoon right? After all, she's already here." The other voice.

I gulped as the other door got banged open by Marie. She looked angry. Behind her was an elephant man in a suit and beside him was a teenage bear boy.

"What is she doing here?" The elephant man sounded so desperate. "I guess Natasha and Sabrina didn't do a good job." The bear boy scowled.

Huh, my guess were wrong. Those aren't Alicia and Penelope.

"Get her!" The elephant man yelled and Marie hissed than jumped on me. She landed on top of me and her snake like eyes gleamed with murderous look.

"What are you doing here?" She hissed. "I told you not to get out."

"Well, you never told me not to try to get out." I said.

"Most people aren't afraid of this anymore that they wanna escape, but you? You're still scared!"

"Who wouldn't? I mean, with you placing a human doll in the room."

She looked surprise. "Human doll?!" She got off of me and forced me to stand up. "You saw it?" She whispered with murderous look. I gulped and nodded.

"NATASHA! SABRINA!" She screamed.

The metal door opened slowly by Natasha and Sabrina, both looking scared. "You put Brittany in the guest room, didn't you?" Marie asked, narrowing her eyes. Now who the fuck is Brittany?

"No... I mean... yes. I thought she would need an entertainment." The brunette one stammered. "Sabrina! How could you?!" Marie screamed. "Brittany is only an entertainment for the ones who's already transformed! How could you forget that?!"

Meanwhile, I was forgotten for a moment... or that's what I thought.

"And you! Since you saw it, you'll need to be brainwash RIGHT NOW!" Marie turned to me.

Brainwash? It sounded painful.

"No, please! I don't wanna be brainwash! Just let me go and I'll never come here again or disturb any of you!" I cried helplessly.

~~~~~~~~

"Brainwash? What are you talking about?" Miranda's voice asked. Everything got blurry and now completely vanished, quickly replaced by a Miranda shaking my shoulder.

"Hey, wake up!" She said impatiently as she snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Wake up!" She repeated.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake! What is it?" I asked, brushing her hands away from my shoulder.

"What is it?! We're going to play!" She yelled angrily. "Play?" My thoughts suddenly flew to the time were I was fainting.

"Well, duh! It's sport period!" She practically screamed in my ear. I was surprised, not by her behaviour or scream, but by what I heard. Instead of Miranda's screaming, I heard Marie hissing. "You'll pay. You'll play and play till you're dead!!" She hissed.

I pushed Miranda away and jumped to my feet. "I'm not playing." I said coolly, as I brushed my white tennis shorts.

"What?!" Miranda sounded irritated.

"You heard me. I'm not in the mood." I said as I tied my hair in a ponytail again.

"You MUST play!" She insisted. Irritated, I tossed my hair back and glared at her. "I'm. Not. In. The. Mood." I said.

"Play! Play!" A child's voice rang in my ears.

"You must play, by hook or by crook! Any game!" Miranda was still insisting. "Tennis?" She offered. I almost said yes, for tennis was my favorite sport. I narrowed my eyes and asked, "Only tennis?" Miranda quickly nodded, "Only tennis." She repeated.

"Fine." I sighed.

She jumped happily and smirked at me. Then she quickly turned around and went to fetch the tennis rackets. I could see other children playing and laughing over there. But I'm sure I saw that same evil smirk on her face as when I saw it in the classroom.

The smirk won't leave my mind, and so was Marie's hissing.

You'll pay. You'll play and play till you're dead!

I shuddered. I'm still too young to die yet.