Chapter 4 (part 2/3)

(Warning..kinda sexual at the end)
Olivers POV
I walked into the back yard. Many people were talking, drinking, dancing, and in the pool. I scanned the yard and spot Roni talking to Nina. No I wasn't looking for her...ok maybe I was....shut up.
••
Veronica's POV
"Look girl" Nina said to me filling up my cup from one of the mike hards in the coolers outside. "You gon get drunk..you gon flirt with Oliver, and if anything happens blame it on the alcohol"

"You sure..I mean what if something does happen and Drew finds out" I sipped the drink.

"Ugh" Nina complained "that's it come with me"

Nina pulled my arm and walked toward the kitchen "SHOTS IN THE KITCHEN" she yelled and about 10 people followed us "you're getting drunk" she said as she filled up shot glasses with hard vodka. Nina looked at me and took her shot along with everyone else. I looked around the kitchen then looked behind me out of the clear doors to the back yard. I saw Oliver in a group talking to a few people. I looked at my shot and knocked it back "give me another!" I said slamming the glass down.

After about 3 shots, 2 more twisted teas, one mikes hard, and half a 4 loco I was drunk off my ass. "Okay girl here is the plan" Nina said, she was as drunk as me but she wasn't sober either. "You gonna get your man" she said but I cut her off

"He isss not my manz" I said slurring some words and laughing.

"Whatever" she laughed "any way while your with him I'll keep an eye on Drew to make sure he doesn't interfere and if he comes near you while your flirting ill keep him away or warn you"

"Your my best friend Nina, I have no idea what I would do without you" I said and hugged her.

"Okay I love you but you have a mission go" she hugged me and pushed me into the living room which was were we last saw Oliver. Luckily Drew was in the pool with Jess and his friends.

After I regained my balance I looked around the room and started walking around. I bumped into someone again and almost fell...again but whoever I bumped into caught me before I fell. "Damn Roni if you want my attention so bad just tell me you don't need to throw yourself at me all the time" Oliver said holding my arms to my sides looking down at me.

"Don't flatter yourself Olly" I smiled at him. He smiled and scratched the back of his head which I realized he does when he is nervous..it's kind of sexy. "Why aren't you in the pool?" I asked him.

"What?" He said loud over the music.

"I said!" I stopped talking and pulled his hand walking outside front. I pulled him to the bench that was at the end of my driveway near my mailbox. We sat on the bench.

"What were you saying?" Oliver asked me as we sat down.

"Why weren't you in the pool" I asked.

"I don't know, pools aren't my thing" he shrugged and leaned back putting his arm on the bench behind me.

"I like the pool, I'm gonna get you to go swimming with me one day" I smiled at him.

"If I can see you in a bikini I'll go swimming" he said digging in his pocket for something. You could tell he was a little drunk but not that bad. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. It was sexy when he smoked. I looked at his chest.

"What's your tattoo of?" I said moving over one side of his shirt to open it more...ya girls slick.

"It's a skull in the middle with wings around it, flowers under it, and a human heart where my heart is." He said blowing out smoke.

"Hot" I nodded.

He smiled "do you have tattoos?"

I sighed "don't tell Drew... I have one on my pelvis bone which is covered if I wear a bikini" I bit my lip... "and a tattoo on my bottom lip on the inside"

"Can I see them?" He asked putting the cigarette in his mouth.

I pulled down my lip to show a tattoo that was a little wave. "And your other one" he said. I raised my eyebrows and shook my head.

"Please" he said and put his hand on my thigh. I smiled "if you're lucky you can see it" I bit my lip. We were leaving pretty close to each other. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and looked up blowing the smoke out of his mouth above my head. "You're killing me Roni" he said looking at my lips.

"Why" I said looking at his eyes.

"You're so hot and I just" he leaned in closer to me "OLIVER MAN ITS YOUR SONG LETS GO BRO" a drunk guy that I knew from school came up to us.

Oliver backed away and looked at the guy "I'm coming in coming"

Oliver threw his cigarette and stepped on it, we both got up and went inside together. Everyone was dancing, I looked around and didn't see Nina or Drew. I looked at Oliver "you dance?" I asked him.

"No way" he smiled. "Yea you do it's a party" I danced and he laughed.

"I'm not dancing like that" he laughed at me.

"Shut up your jealous" I laughed and danced. He smiled at me and the song changed. "Yes this is my soooonnnng!" I yelled and danced. I was starting to dance on him a little. Oliver put his hands on my thighs as I danced on him facing away from him. I was dancing on him like them strippers at the club...just kidding..no I'm not. I turned around facing him. His leg was kinda popped out so I sorta put my legs on each side of his leg so his leg was in between mine and I grinded on his leg to the beat of the music which was kinda slow. He grabbed my ass and every time I would grind forward he would pull my ass toward him. My arms were draped around his shoulders. I was looking down at our legs and I heard Oliver whisper in my ear "I want you"