how we met

CHAPTER 1

Y/N POV
So Kierra and I met our friends in kindergarten. We were getting bullied, a stupid bitch wanted to steal our crayons because we had the sixty-four pack "the one with the sharpener". She didn't have the same colors as we did, so she was jealous.

We were saved by the girls who would soon be our best friends. Jasmine, Tinisha, Savanna, and Demonica walked up to us and told Kylie to run us back our crayons before they snatch the roots from her head.

Kylie was the type of person to act hard until someone beat her ass. Anyway long story short, they asked us to be their friends and ever since then we all just been connected. Sadly, we all slowly started moving away around sixth grade

Starting with Jasmine then Tinisha then Savanna Then Dominica. My mom just got a new job offer in L.A

Which means Kierra and I will have to meet new people. I hope we make new friends, but no one can replace the friendships that were made on that day in kindergarten.

Moving Day

Kierra's POV

I woke up to my mom calling me to get up so we can go to the airport, I hopped out of bed to prepare for the journey ahead of me.

It takes three hours for us to get there sometimes, I Just wonder why out of everyone in the company they had chose my mom.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that she got the job.
I'm just sad because we're leaving all our memories behind, luckily my dad is staying for work but we'll come back and visit him.