Is something missing?

{DO NOT READ UNLESS YOURE OKAY WITH VOLGER LANGUAGE}

We'll here I am... Ever since I was 6 waiting for the mother of my dreams to swoop down and finally show me some real parenthood again... The only way I'm surviving is my dad.. He treats me with respect, most of the time, and when he doesn't.... It gets ugly. Like me... When you make me really pissed off... I blow.. Not just a little bit, but a lot.. I'll say things I don't mean, make other people hurt just because I'm hurting, and sometimes even cry because I'm so mad. I just wish someone knew what it was like being me. And I'm most definitely sure, that if YOU could read my mind, you would be in tears.

The things I don't understand are, how can people be so cruel. How can society fuck up so many peoples lives.. What did we do to deserve anything we get? It seems that as soon as we hit middle school, everything changes. Dear god I hope the continuous generations don't have to suffer this much pain. Because if it gets worse, oh wait.. That's right, it can't get any worse.

No one really knows what I go thru. Well, I should say they never take the time to try, because if they did... I wouldn't get so much fucking hate. As for my brother, he couldn't give a shit about what happens to me. Everything revolves around his annoying ass girlfriend, Brianna. She practically forces him to disobey everything anyone says to him. They fucked once or twice already and she's not even 17... That whore. She sleeps with every guy she dates and she's been dating since 7th grade... I hope she gets pregnant. Just so she knows what it's like to actually have a responsibility of her own, that she can't just get rid of or disobey. Now, back to my brother.... Yeah, I don't even know who he is anymore. He treats me like I'm a fly or something... He never wants me around, thinks I'm annoying, and just wants nothing to do with me whatsoever.

He doesn't remember my birthday, my age, my favorite color or singer..NOTHING. It's almost like he completely erased me from his life. HELLO? GIRL WHO WAS THERE FOR YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING SPEAKING! Yeah sure i was there for you, but not only were you there for me too, but you left. You left and now I have no one to talk to anymore... I don't like to talk to anyone else.. Because you were the only one there for me through everything. You experienced it WITH me. You tried to get him to stop hurting mommy, and me. But he hit you to. And Ricky, if you read this I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what we've been through. I'll always be here for you, no matter how much, you're not. Here. For me....