Its not fair.

So there's this girl, Eternity. She's so strong and amazingly inspirational. She's finally beginning to learn what it's like to get hurt back and fourth. And holt shit do I wish I could take all of her pain and stress away. REALLY, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU CHOSE HER. What the hell? What kind of fucked up world do we live in.. Where girls who go through enough stress at home, get fucked with and harassed everywhere else they go. We'll listen to me.. If you're reading this no matter who you are.. You need to stay strong. You're NOT alone. No matter how many times you feel the need to self-harm. I'm not telling you it's a good thing to do, AND I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT ENCOURAGING IT, but if you do do it. Do it some where where people won't see it every single day. They'll get worried. It's not just that, it's that maybe they'll think you do it for attention. Trust me, I know. I get fucked with EVERY DAY because people see my cuts and scars. And they haven't seen the scars in my thighs, stomach, and where ever else I feel the need to hurt myself. It's not a matter of need, it's a matter of want. And right now I'm telling you that if you are a person sitting behind this screen feeling sorry for yourself. You should, you should feel sorry because YOU had to hurt YOURSELF because of OTHERS. But just know that no matter how many times you hurt yourself, there will always be someone out there who thinks of you doing it. You may think no one cares, you might think you're worthless and pathetic but your not..

"It's the dreams of ones mind that can kill the most"~Maria

It mean that, no matter how hard you try and think of your dreams, you probably are also thinking "On the other hand, that probably will never happen." But you don't know that, that's the part that kills. The "not thinking you're good enough" and the "Stop talking I'll never be good enough". Well.... "Yes, I do know that. I'm not good enough. I never have been I never will be" I heard a boy once tell me, he looked like he was the happiest person on earth and I asked him what's wrong. He told me nothing was wrong but I asked him again. "What's, wrong." He stopped and he looked at me and suddenly his smile got bigger. And once again he looked me dead in the eye, and one large tear streamed down his handsome face. He didn't have abs or a "v" line. He didn't have a perfect smile. He didn't have the skinniest most muscley body. His hair wasn't flawless. And neither was he. He had tons of flaws. He wasn't perfect. No one is. His name was Endrew. I met him at a campsite up north once. And he, was the most amazing boy, I have ever met. He out his coat down on a puddle for me to cross when I was wearing slippers. He held my umbrella over my head as he stood in the rain. And he also made silly faces at me when I was sad just to make me happy. We weren't crushing on each other. We weren't even friends. But he'll never leave my memory. I knew him for 5 days. And only for one hour, did we hangout, and he treated me, like a princess.

It's just not fair what the victims go through. Did they do something to you? Or are you just that stuck up and jealous :)