Today is another day.

So lately a bunch of the "cool kids" have been falls for me I guess... I can't tell you who because it's a secret ahaha, but I'm starting to fit in again. It's what I've wanted since day one. It's what I've wanted, well.. FOREVER. All I ever wanted since middle school stared, it just wanted to be friends with everyone. With no drama. Nothing goes wrong and everything is suddle.

That's what it is right now, everything is good. I hope it stays this way for a while. I like being happy. I love being nice to everyone, I hate to be mean unless you're a jack ass... Then I wouldn't give a damn. People at school are so pretty and nice, and handsome and kind. But is it fake? Or nah! Haha ism not even sure anymore. Well, whatever it is, I sort of like it this way.. Even if they are being fake, I like when they treat me nicely.

Even if you don't like me, just act like it. I don't care if you like me on the inside or you don't, just keep it to yourself. Don't tell anyone, why does anyone else even need to give a shit about who you do and don't like? Exactly, my point stands clear. They shouldn't and probably don't? And for all you "fighters" no. You can just leave. Your immature and childish. It's stupid. YOURE STUPID. Fighting isn't gonna solve anything besides you going to jail. Or getting a fine, that you have to pay. You're retarded, swivel.

Boys..

Oh my lord. I realized that if you aren't such a bitch, and your nice to everyone and you DONT ACT LIKE A WHORE, people will actually like you.. I mean,I shouldn't say "whore" I should say" a person who loses interest quickly" maybe people will like you, like me. I have t been in a relationship in almost a month and a week. Guess how many times I got called a slut in that time. 2 times. That's it! Usually it's like 18 or 20. But it was only 2. And those guys I started to talk about, yeah.. They're the type of people who are chill, not preps. But they're in a scooter gang. Most of them like me xD I find that funny because they're all friends and they don't know each other like me.

I'm not gonna date any of them probably, I'm not a bitch like that. I wouldn't do that to their friendship. They're all good friends. I'm not about dat life. ;3 so yeah. Basically what I'm saying is, don't date a lot of people, cover up your boobs and ass. And everything, and maybe you'll have less trust issues and problems with people bullying you.

Believe me, I would know.. 💁