best feeling

Destiny's pov.
I layed with my legs wrapped around Daniels torso looking out the window of his apartment it was raining at 2:00pm for some reason rain made me relax..  "wassup baby?" He asked "mmm nothing just thinking" "about?" He asked "you, last night" he laughed "what about it? It was a joke I had to take it easy on yo little innocent ass" I laughed dying "well I enjoyed it actually " "ah yah?" "Mhmm" I said bringing his face closer to mine we were interrupted by a pound on the door Daniel opened it no response but there was a note "I want him back " Daniel looked at me as if he knew exactly who it was damn.. I thought it was over I thought I could finally be happy again I'll beat who ever ass for trying to take what's mine "Daniel explain now!" I yelled he grabbed my waist "shh ok lemme explain damn you see my freshmen year in high school I was dating this shorty named Lisa she was a cheerleader but she was a hoe and too easy truth be told I really liked the sex that's it me & my boys made a bet on whoever hit first.. once I hit it she had caught feelings which caused a relationship I was just being nice tbh but then come to find out I heard she was messing around with some older guy in 12th grade I saw them kissing and I dogged her but she never got over me she's obsessed  with me but "it's nothing to worry about "oh trust me I'm not worried " I said getting up angry idk if I was mad at him or her.

Daniel's POV
I walked in to see Destiny staring out the window I came up behind her "you mad at meh?" She looked back and turned around "no, I don't blame her cause you so fine and all" I laughed "naaaa but uhh what you tryna do?? Tryna go all night orrrrr?" " omg boy you already know wassup daddy" with that being said i picked her short ass up she smell good asf like some fruit or sumin as we started to do our thing I noticed a shadow in my window I got up but wasn't nothing there so I left it alone.. all this shit going on her step pops my ex like I don't know what's my next move