New York here we come

Destiny' pov
"DESTINY PACK UP WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK!" Daniel said walking into the kitchen with his eyes blood shot red "Wait babe what?" He walked  up to me  slightly touching my waist and handed me a letter "destiny it's from my mama look" as I read the letter I was in full shock i totally understood why he was in so a rush to go "ok, ok uhm we'll pack tonight " I said to him laying his head on my chest..

Later that night...

"Baby have you seen the baby oil??"
"Daniel what the hell do you need baby oil for??"
"Girl don't act like you don't know what it is" he said smirking I just smiled and shook my head "well in that case it's under the bathroom sink" he started to laugh "Daniel are u sure  you're ready for this?"  " Honestly bae I'm scared cause you know I haven't seen her in a minute she probably look wore out" "yeah but she's still your mom so leggo" I said to him walking down the stairs with my rolling suitcase "I don't know why you insist on doing everything by yourself bighead ass" Daniel said to me I just chuckled we loaded our bags to the back of car and as I turned around it was some female in a black hoodie she looked pretty young like my age I tapped Daniel "do you know her??" he looked back to see nothing "baby i swea--" he interrupted me saying   "baby you might belong in the psychiatric  hospital" I looked back astonished maybe I was Trippin I mean it is 2:00 in the morning and  I am half asleep.