F

Fandom: Everyone who loves Korean pop culture, all in one big loving group.

Fanboy and Fangirl (noun and verb): Someone who is passionate about K-pop or K-drama, and experiences intense feels over his bias or favorite group. As a verb, fanboying/fangirling is the action of spazzing out over your bias or favorite group.

Fan Fiction: When fans channel their inner creative writer and create fictional tales starring their favorite Idols and actors. Fan fictions usually involve romance and sometimes erotic or even weird and creepy storylines, and can even take on a life of their own. The extremely popular 50 Shades of Grey series was derived from a fan fiction based on the Twilight novels.

Fanservice: Something idols and actors do just to please fans, even if it's not relevant to the show. For example, K-drama shower scenes (not complaining).

Feels: Intense emotions that overcome you when watching K-dramas or K-pop MVs, sometimes causing crying or screaming. Sometimes blamed for crazy actions committed by rabid fans.

Fighting!: A phrase that means "You can do it!"

Flower boy: An incredibly attractive, model-perfect Korean guy who dresses well. F4 of Boys Over Flowers provides the ultimate example.