P

Piggy Back: Involves a hot guy carrying a girl on his back, usually as a result of too much soju or some accident that only the lead female of a K-drama could get injured from. If there is no piggy back, there is no relationship, and that's the sad reality.

Pinkberry: A slightly dated term for some K-drama second female leads. They were tart and sour just like yogurt, and spitefully schemed to ruin the main couple.

Pojangmacha: These are the tents on Korean streets most K-drama characters go to in order to drown their sorrows in bottles of soju and delicious side dishes. Major K-drama moments usually take place under these tents which may include but are not limited to: office workers hilariously insulting their bosses, love confessions and 5-minute flashback cutaways.

Plastic Prince: A guy with gorgeous flower boy looks, only to be enhanced by plastic surgery. (See here)

Example: SS501 member Kim Kyu Jong Before and After hotness.

Plastic Surgery: Currently a huge phenomenon in Korea, plastic surgery involves surgically altering one's physical appearance. This could be to fit a societal ideal or just to look like someone you admire. Common surgeries in South Korea include double eyelid, chin, and nose.

Prince of Asia: Actor and singer Jang Keun Suk's other title. In the world of JKS he believes he really is the Prince of Asia, and so do all his fans. You will most often find him in Japan singing, in Korea filming awesome movies and dramas, and on social media sites posting strange yet hilarious selcas.