Captured In Love (August Alsina FanFic)

/AUGUST\

As I was sitting in VIP with my nigga Chris I saw this shawty that I like she looked good she had a fat ass and long blonde hair that came down her back that stopped right above her ass a yungin' is definitely getting in that ass tonight maybe I will keep her she bad I can't let no other nigga have that. Her face was beautiful I watched her every move she took a sip from her drink and sat it back down she whispered something to a red head I guess to excuse herself. She got up and that was my cue and chance to get her. I walked down the stairs on her tail but not being notice by her. She moved through the crowd and I was right behind her she reached the ladies room and I played it off going to the men's room I went in and came back out. I made my way to the women's bathroom when I open the door she wasn't in sight I bent down and looked under the stalls she was the only one in here. Great! I watch as she moved in the stall in her purple heels I stood there as I heard her click the lock her eyes widen when she seen me she was more beautiful in person.

"Excuse me sir you can't be in here this is the women's bathroom" she said with an attitude. Got me a feisty one I see.

"Well I'm here" I stepped to her and grabbed her by her wrist.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! HELP SOMEONE HELP" she screamed.

"Scream and I'll kill you right in here" I put my knife right at her stomach while looking at her she looked down at the knife.

"Now come with me" I put her in front while I wrapped my right arm around her waist and got a tight grip my left hand held the knife still aiming at her stomach.

"Now when we get outchea ya better act normal I have no problem killing ya ass ya heard me" I kissed her neck. We eased our way out and she acted normal when we got to the parking lot no one was out and I open my trunk.

"Get in" I told her.

"Please you don't have to do this you want money I'll give it to you" she plead.

"Nah babeh I got plenty of that I want you now get cha ass in there for you be bleeding on ya way home or you can get ya bitch ass in and make it home peacefully" I told her and she got in the trunk.

"Smart girl" I said closing the trunk. I got in and started the car and made my way home

Ain't no turning back now I'm really doing this.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The girl name is Maya and Maya is played by Beyonce.

My second wattpad story follow me on here and I know this story is going to be great I got some stuff for you so continue the read add to your library you wouldn't want to miss this story!

Follow me 👣👣👣

Instagram @Mahaliaper3z

Twitter @Mahaliaper3z

-Mahalia Perez 😘📖😌