The ship of dreams or so it was

hey, you all know the name, Jack Dawson. everyone knows me as the famous Dawson who saved rose but there's a different story,completely.

I was playing poker with my pals in our usual place, seeing as I don't stay in one place for to long, I like to think of it as home.Anyway,the prize wasn't money,it was a ticket on the most glamorous ship around The R.M.S Titanic. I knew I was in luck when they had the worse kind of cards, sowhenI won, I took my best friends arm and shouted "I'm going to America!"

 I was in my own world,everything was perfect, until the bar tender man went "No you ain't, Titanic, She go's to America in 5 minutes".I grabbed all I had with me and ran super fast. When I got to the gang way, the officer stopped the only chance of freedom I had and said to me in a stern voice "Have you got nits sir,can I see your 2nd class boarding card please and have you had a formal check through the health inspector?"

The trick is to act like you know what your talking about. "Of course I haven't got nits, I'm from Amerisca of course." I ran on-board, leaving a very confused officer. I grabbed my tickets and started to head to my cabin. I had to share with my best friend and two other people." hey, the names Jack Dawson and this sure is a swanky cabin,hardly any rats if you know i'm saying?" He looked quite confused and said to his friend "do I know what he is saying?" but in a very heavy foreign accent.

Later that day I went onto the sky deck to do some doodling (as you might want to know, i'm quite the artist) when something hit me... that something was a good thing. The most beautiful women was standing in front of me, with long red hair waving like a sunset and a velvet red dress trailing behind her like a wedding dress.

She wore glamorous bracelets and necklaces but this was the strange thing she was looking at me,and I was looking at her. I wanted to draw her as one of my french girls, but not yet, I had to get to know her first.

Later that night I was up again on the sky deck,thinking,the wind blowing in my face. I don't know why but for some reason with that girls perfect face and the stars glistening upon me... I knew I she was the one. everything was perfect but there was one problem... me.I was a 3rd class guy on a first 1st class ship and I only got here by luck.

this girl is the angel in my heart and besides, this is the ship of dreams after all, right?