Captured Memories

I screamed and screamed and screamed,my lungs roaring and burning.It was a horrible experience but the man who I had foolishly insulted, was grabbing me and pulling me up. I couldn't hide my tears. this was all silly, if I stay in their world, with my mother,who couldn't see true happiness even if it slapped her round the face, I'll never be happy.

so what do I do? I slowly begin tolet my hand slip.I can feel the adreniline bursting around me. But when I let go I could remember when I was a baby, my mother cradling me and humming quietly against my forehead. Not a prick of makeup stained on her face. She wore no jewlerry but I could see her eyes sparkling like diamonds.It was almost too real, I coul feel myself being swayed and then,slowly,shaken.  I woke up and it was the man, cradling me in his arms. He had panic written all over his face and shook me back and forth. " Wake up! Oh please wake up."

I shot up and dusted myself down, I just stood there, looking in his deep blue eyes. His smooth slick hair and, and then... we were almost lips to lips. Suddenly the trapped little girl inside me burst out like a firework.

After our little 'thank you' he said in one of those cute little american voices, "Hi, i'm jack Dawson"

 I burst out laughing, at how cool he was being at such a terrible situation. unfortunately my laugh sounded  more like a plea for help and as he was escorting me out, I just so happened to trip over. The officers came they were both tall and muscley. With long beards and hats. " Oy! What's goin' on 'ere?"

Jacks POV

Oh, great, I finally get the girl of my dreams, and for what? squat I tell you, squat! I get grabbed by two chunks of men who reek of sweat. It's over. Most likely she only kissed me in the heat of the moment.

Wait. we kissed? We actually kissed! She's talking, discussing and I cna barely master a word she's saying!

 I was about to give her more of my amazing smooches but I hear the sentence "Is that all your fiance's worth?"

She gave me a sympathetic smile. And mimed out the words " Thank you."

Although my lips were still tingling and my body was all pumped from the craziness I'd just endured. I was still a bit mad at the fact that all this had happened and I would just be expected to go to my cabin.

 But one good thing came out of this, I'm getting a free Dinner! A lady came up to me and said

"So jack,is it? what are you going to wear tonight?" For a moment even I thought she was crazy.

 "Well i'm gonna wear my posh evening suit with a bow and a top hat. Let me just pop over to my personal tailor." I said sarcastically. She gently tutted at my comment, there was something about her, I thought I saw her in one of those posh newspapers being described as 'New money'. she also had a heavy Texan accent, something even I couldn't miss. "Hey boy, listen here, I think I stored my son's suit from when he was just about your age, wanna borrow it? You seem about his size."

I hesitated for a moment and then followed her. Hey, free clothes are free clothes. Right?