The Heart of the ocean

"excuse me madame, I couldn't help but notice your lovely evening wear" I tried to put on my best posh accent but with the clothes I was wearing, I wasn't fooling anyone. she tutted as if I just came out of the gutter.I was about to leave but i was lucky, I dropped my art and it scattered on the floor, she picked it up and for the first time I wanted to make the entire world stop. of course I couldn't but it didn't stop that magical moment swirling in my head, even now I'm blushing, just remembering her face. Her big blue eyes, her Bossy Attitude. for the first time I was falling in love.

She look angry when she saw my drawings I didn't know why until she told me ''so,is this how you make your dirty money?drawing young girls like this. you've drawn the same girl over and over again and I bet the only reason your looking at me was so you could get your hands dirty! I have to admit I thought everyone in the world had some common decency but now. I'm starting to wish mother didn't put me on this boat."

Rose's POV

I don't know why I acted this way, I always hated those posh people. maybe mother has broken me, it can't be, can it? I gasped. I needed to end this misery, all the pain from when I was a child flooded back to me.I knew I had to get out of there so I ran, I ran like I've never ran in my lifetime.It was all a blur from there, as I already said, I was running but I stumbled... and tripped, over the railing...