Teaching

(Y/n) POV
I was walking through the hallways, like usual, to my bedroom when I felt two hands gently push against my back, "your form is all wrong, it's quite unladylike to hunch over a bit whilst walking.", I heard Reiji's deep voice say as I feel my shoulders roll back a bit, "Your shoulders aren't in line with your hips, they are slightly off. It's a bother when I see you walking this way.", his stern voice says as I and turned around to face him, his glare looking straight through to my very soul, "I will teach you more.", he took my hand and led me to his room, all the while I blushed like the idiot I am.
"Your form is still very off, you I shall balance this book on your head, if it falls you will have punishment.", I stood shocked at the rules but nonetheless followed them, I managed to keep the hard covered, heavy book balanced on my head for 30 minutes before he took it off and made go on to another activity.
"Tilt your head back a bit, it looks as if you are shorter than you really are and roll your shoulders back as well, it'll make you seem more controlling.", he whispered in my ear as I sat in his chair and obeyed his commands, "Good girl.", his hot breath lightly touching my redden cheek, "Relax now.", he placed his hands on my shoulder and gently massaged them, his touch feeling good from the start. "Shall I continue with this, or move on to the next one.", his voice lowering at the ending, I bit my lip and turned my head to the side to face him, his glasses off and his hair falling perfectly. "Can't make up your mind?", he chuckled and moved his hands to the top of my back and slithering his arms under my chest, "Quite the temptress you are.", he bit gently on my earlobe. I was about to say something to defend myself but he shushed me, "You mustn't talk till I tell you to do so.", his stern voice came back and then his roughly locked lips with me, my eyes widened and I hummed in surprise as his magenta eyes slowly closed. He ran one of his hands through my hair and I soon melted into the kiss, "Hmmm? Submissive little girl.", he chuckled again as I pulled away from the kiss and pouted, "You make me submissive Reiji.", I huffed out and poked his cheek as he embraced me once again, "Why darling, isn't that a man's job?" "Yeah yeah sure, whatever you wanna believe.", I wiggled out of his embrace and got off the chair only to have him pull me back and litter my neck with butterfly kisses, "I couldn't give you punishment at all today.", I blushed a bit and looked at him, "I am not going through that again." "But it seemed like you really liked it.", he purred out as I blushed even more, "Guess I'll have to teach you more then.", he dove for another kiss.
__________________________
For Reiji not being one of my most favored I can come up with ideas for him easily, I'm just too lazy to write some of them. XP
Until next time, bye bye ^~^