Chapter 2: I'm Not Popular

Lavinia's POV - 

Waking up; terrible. 

But apparently you have to do it on monday mornings ... So I'mma get out of be-

OWW ! Great another morning where I fall out of the bed and end up with my face smothered against the floor.

Walking over to the closet I'm suprised I didn't trip on the flat floorboards; Yeah, I'm really that clumsy.

Once someone thought the school had started a food fight because I walked into the classroom covered in Mac&Cheese, the teacher sent me to the office because I was crying.

In the end they found out that I tripped over my own feet and was crying because of how hot the Mac&Cheese was.

Well, on to what I'm wearing today because you all seem to not be able to think of and outfit ;)

I put my black long sleeved tight  top and black+white stripy leggings on the bed with underwear and socks so I can jump in the shower.

After cleansing myself of all the dirt may have been layed on my skin through the night.

I put my outift on and grab my black and white 5SOS varsity jacket and slide it over my shoulders.

I put on my eyeliner, light foundation, mascara and bright red lipstick.

I get my school bag and swing it on to my back and running out the door, I'm going to miss this bus.

My wavy hair is flying while I sprint towards the bustop.

I made it, I pull out my buspass and climb on to the bus that is hired by the school.

Which means; everyone from school will be on there, yay getting bullied before I walk into the school gates !! Woo my life rules.

After the bus pulls up I thank the driver and run through the gates to my usual spot; the field.

When I get to my spot, I discover they are there... all of them.

Standing there as if to say ''We've found you'' 

I turn around and start pressing my foot down to walk away

"Where do you think your going ?" Harry, the main one of the group asks me 

"N-no where" I say looking to the floor.

"Well then, Zayn would you like to take over ?" He asks him

"Emm... no buddy it's your turn today. I done it 2 days ago" He says looking at Harry with pleading eyes

"Well, that's  even better" He says rubbing his hands together.

This is when I thought of the bravest thing and I wondered why I had never thought of it before... I ran.

I started sprinting across the field, I felt them running after me but I knew I had to get away and It was a very stupid move because they're going to make me pay even more for running from them.

It's on the rules; no running.

If I don't play by the rules, then I'm gonna get hurt... a lot.