CHAPTER 20

********4 months later******

It was a rainy day. Meher was sitting on the settee by the window,having a cup of tea. She was thinking about last few months of her life.

Meher is now 7 months pregnant. Parmish have been taking care of her.
He made sure to keep her happy, and her emotions stable. If she wanted icecream at 1am,he got her icecream and had fun with it . If she was exhausted, and she was a lot,because of carrying twins and complications that took place early in her pregnancy, he allowed her to sleep, even if it was for 18 hours straight! If he heard her complaining about feeling fat, he complimented her and used to flirt with her so she may feel comfortable about herself.

Meher chuckled thinking about such a day when she was cranky beacuse of her weight and ever incresaing belly.

* throwback*

Meher walked into hall wearing pajama bottoms paired with Parmish's tshirt. Parmish was leaning on the opposite wall, with a cup of coffee in his hand, when he saw her. He immediately analysed she was a bit irritated.

Parmish frowned and called out," Why are you wearing my clothes? "

"Because mine don't fit me anymore." Meher shrugged.

" Ok, we'll buy new clothes for you, today" Parmish informed.

"But I don't want to!!! I love these. These are comfy",Meher pouted.

"But these are my clothes!!!!! ", Parmish said mimicking her.

Not that he minded her, wearing his clothes,infact he found it sexy when she wore his shirt, he was just teasing her to divert her mind.

"So are THESE BABIES!!!!!!"Meher irked while Parmish chuckled, infuriating her more.

"It takes two to make a baby. They are yours too. ", Parmish teased.

" BUT I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO FORGOT TO WEAR A DAMN CONDOM!!!!! " Meher yelled making Parmish's grin disappear.

Sukhan, who was standing in the kitchen, flinched with her sudden mood swing.

During her pregnancy, Parmish and Sukhan daily faced her mood swings, so they actively looked for the positives and things to try that made her mood better. Sweets and golgappe were her goto things that instantly changed her mood, Parmish singing a song to her, being one of the others.

"Bhabi, I got you golgappe ",
Sukhan called out.