eight

"train? nate? what are you talking about?" i asked as i followed him to his room.

"can you shut the fuck up for once second?" he barked at me.

i was taken back by his rude tone but i refused to stand down. i crossed my arms over my chest. "no, i have the right to know what's going on."

"hayes grier is dangerous, okay. especially if he finds out about you. you're a girl-"

i scoffed. "oh, just because i'm a girl, i'm immediately at risk for danger." i cross my arms over my chest.

"i do not have time for your feminist bullshit right now, genevieve." he growled at me again, moving me out the way. "i need to find out what the fucker wants." he muttered but i still heard.

"let me find out then." i say confidently.

nate looks at me as if i two heads. "you're joking right?" my silence answers him. "what part of him being dangerous don't you get? i don't need anything to happen to you?"

i internally smirk at his last comment. "and why is that?" i test him.

he glares at me. " i need you apart of the team. you good with computers."

"but so is johnson?" i do smirk.

nate shakes his head at me, waving me off. "forget it rodriguez."  i watch him slip off shirt and i can't help but notice all of his tattoos. he had a nice body, i couldn't lie. "stop staring." he smirks at me.

i snap out my trance and narrow my eyes. "i wasn't staring."

"sure you won't." he keeps smirking causing me to roll my eyes.

"whatever, i'm gonna see what the other guys are up to." i say, making my way past him to walk out the door.

"or you can stay with me." his voice stops me.

i turn around. "why?" i question.

he shrugged. "i like you around."

"oh, because i"m good with computers?" i say jokingly.

"cut the bullshit." he rolls his eyes even though i know he's joking too. "can you do that, uh, thing that calms me down? like you did earlier?"

i smile, knowing what he meant. i nodded and walked over to him and he sat on the edge of his bed. i stood in between in his legs and my fingers went to his scalp.

"damn, you're a blessing." he sighs with a slight chuckle.

"i'm assuming this feels good." i laugh at his reactions.

"you have no idea." i see him close his eyes.

"you have a lot of hair. do you ever get tired of it?" i ask as i keep running my fingers through it.

he shrugs. "sometimes, but the bitches love it, so i keep it." he smirks.

i roll my eyes, making a noise at the back of my throat. he looks up at me, making my hands fall.

"jealous?"

i snort, "now why would i be jealous?"

he wraps his big hands under my thighs, pulling me on his lap. just like he did earlier. "maybe you want me all to yourself." i was about to respond until i felt his lips on my neck. "i know i want you all to myself." his hands trailed up my thighs and he squeezed my waist.

"i- i-" i couldnt get any words out. i gasped when he sucked harder. i felt his lips move up my neck to my jawline, inching closer to my lips.

please kiss me.

am i crazy for wanting him to kiss me?

he stops right before he gets to my lips. "i need to shower." he says. i nod and quickly get off his lap.

"yeah you go down that." i say, quickly leaving.

i catch my breath, trying to wrap my mind around what just happened. i keep finding myself in moments like this with nate. i shake my head and brush it off, walking off like nothing just happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for such a boring chapter, this was kinda just a filler. but like i said on my other book, sorry for the slow updates.

BUT I PROMISE MORE AND FASTER UPDATES IN THE SUMMER MY DOODS!