eighteen

i can't tell nate that derek kissed me... no...no. they're too close of friends and plus this is a gang, i'm not too sure if the hoes before bros rule plays out here.

but why did he kiss me? i mean, it wasn't a bad kiss and honestly, i'd do it again if i didn't like nate so much.

nate.

fuck.

what if he tells nate i kissed him? oh fuck. i have to tell him! i have to-

"yo, you good?" sam laughed and pats my thigh as he sits down next to me on the couch.

i clear my throat. "huh? yeah." i nod. "where is everyone?"

sammy shrugged. "we all just kinda do our own thing." he reached for the remote and flipped through the tv channels.

nate and derek and gilinsky all burst through the door.

"dude, i totally had you." gilinsky said to derek.

derek smirked, shrugging. "nah, you didn't." he walked in the kitchen, grabbing a soda and popping it open.

nate made his way over to me and leaned over, pecking my lips. out the corner, i see derek staring as he drank his soda. i shy away but still give nate a smile.

"what were you guys doing?" i asked, looking at the three of them.

"racing down some streets," nate told me. "finessed some fast cars from an old friend of mine, figured why not." he shrugged.

"we're you safe?" i raise my eyebrow and hear snickers come from around me.

"rodrgiuez, such the mom." sammy says from next to me and i roll my eyes.

nate joins in the laughter and looks down at me. "i had my seatbelt on, so.. safe enough." he lets out another laugh before leaning down to kiss my lips again.

before he could touch my lips, the commotion from the door being swung open catches all of our attention. in steps in a tall girl with thigh high boots and her pink lips glossed. her dark ombre blonde hair falls down her back perfectly in curls. she looks like she just came back from a photoshoot. she scans the room and her lips curl into a smirk when she lands on nate.

"hi, baby. did you miss me?" she says the smirk on her face staying.

i raise my eyebrows, turning to look at nate. he stares at her with no emotion, he looks cold and blank. i look at the other guys and they're just as frozen.

"samantha," nate spits out harshly. "what're you doing here?"

"it's not obvious?" her voice is so sweet it sounds fake. "for you, nathan." she walks a bit closer until her eyes land on me. "and who is this?" she stares directly at me.

her stare was harsh, like she was sucking the soul out of my body and she knew it.

"genevieve." nate answers for me. "she's a friend."

i look up at him. friend? the hell? i understand that we never established a label or anything... but friend?

"friend?" samantha raises her eyebrow as if she's unconvinced but she nods. "well then, do you mind if i borrow your friend?" her eyes flicker back to nate.

i stand up from the couch and shake my head. "nope. i actually wanted to spend some alone time with my boyfriend... derek." i bit the inside of my cheek as the words leave my lips.

i see derek choke slightly on his soda as he looks at me. nate's eyes darken but i ignore it.

"derek?" samantha looked back and forth between us. "you're dating derek?"

i nod. "what can i say? i have a thing for bad boys." i let out a forced chuckle.

she nods and gives me a weird look as if she didn't care what i had to say. "anyway," she turns back to nate. "we need to talk.
your room?"

he just nods and motions for her to follow him. he gives me a hard glare as he passes me, leading samantha to his room.

"who that hell is that?" i ask when they're both gone.

"samanatha santos." gilinsky responds. "she and nate had a thing a while back."

"why'd they break up?" i ask another questioned.

"she hoe'd around a lot, especially with enemy gangs." sammy answered. "nate ended that shit. but looks like she's back."

i cross my arms. "does nate.. yanno.. still like her?"

"this isnt the school playground." derek scoffed. "i'll be surprised if they aren't fucking in the next five minutes." he shrugged.

i nod and press my lips together. thanks, derek.

"why do you care anyway?" gilinsky smirks at me. "you're dating derek remember?"

"i always thought you'd two be cute together." sammy adds in.

i look over at derek who nows seems uninterested in the conversation, but he notices me looking and we lock eyes. i quickly look away.

"whatever." i blush slightly.

———————————————————————
HI GUYS IM BACK, IM SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES AND THIS SHITTY CHAPTER AND SHITTING ENDING

samantha santos;