CH.1

(No one's P.O.V)

As y/n was getting ready for school she was mentally preparing her self for all the names, hits and anything else people will do to her. All her high school life she got bullied but most important was a bully that she hated the most and he was Min Yoongi. Him and his friends were the most popular and hottest in school.

(y/n's P.O.V)

After I took a shower I went to put on my uniform which red for this year. In my school the color of your uniform is a different color depending on the grade you are in. like 1st years have green 2nd years yellow 3rd years have them red and 4th years have them white and mine was red.

 like 1st years have green 2nd years yellow 3rd years have them red and 4th years have them white and mine was red

I didn't hate my school just hated the people that go there. since I go to a rich private school they are all stuck up and care too much about themselves. basically everyone who goes there is rich and of course I'm not rich I got in here from a scholarship and I think everyone in the school knows that its probably why I get pick on a lot, but I don't really give a fuck what they think.

(author's note🤓:wow I think I might like this book what do this chapter was really short but its only the begging so don't worry if guys even care but yea that's all😁)