CH. 2

(y/n P.O.V)

"Bye mom'' I shouted while shutting the door. I had to take bus to get to get to school since its pretty far to get their by foot. As I get on the bus I see other students from different schools I recognized some of them since I used to go to a public school 3 years ago. "hey y/n'' I heard a voice behind me. I look behind and its Suzy my friend from middle school "hey" I say back '' so hows your school going so far'' she asked '' its going great '' I lied. I left it at that and turned around since someone stared to talk to her.

(At school) I went to my locker which was at the back of the classroom to get my books as I felt someone behind me I didn't care who it was at the time until they slamed my locker almost getting my fingers and I turned around know already who it was a pink hair Yoongi "so you choose to ignore me im gonna have to punish you" he say while taking out his starwbarry milk lollipop out of his mouth "NO! the fuck your not" and that was the biggest mistake i did. He grab my wrist harshly while pulling me. He stoped at the supplies cloest . He turned around and pushed me inside i heard the door lock. I quickly panic to open the door but it wouldn't open so I shouted with all that I could. After some time I heard the door jiggle and it was Yoongi " god damn will you ever stop with your annoying ass voice" he said I pushed him and ran to the classroom where kids stared to take their seats. As the bell rang the teacher also walked in.Minutes later the director walked in with a new student ''class please give me your attention we have a new student'' she waited till the students got her the attention '' please introduce yourself'' she look at the boy who stood next to her .'' hello I'm Kim Jong-dae but you can call me Chen I hope to make lots of friends please take care of me'' he said while bowing . " yes now you can have a seat with y/n please raise your hand'' I raised my hand and he came and sat next to me. since our desks are basically 2 desks suck together I was the only one with a open seat since no one wanted to sit with me.

(Author's not🤓: so is it good so far ?? it will get better and also I don't draw that good so yea just to put that out and the empy seats are just random kids or mabey in the future we will full them up with names if you have any reaquest please ...

(Author's not🤓: so is it good so far ?? it will get better and also I don't draw that good so yea just to put that out and the empy seats are just random kids or mabey in the future we will full them up with names if you have any reaquest please let me know or or you can DM me at my Instagram @bts_army_fan4455 😁)