Prologue

Shit, shit shit. I'm so tired, and I woke up next to a random guy naked in my bed, this is normal to me I'm always got someone sleeping next to me. I grab my phone the screen lights up my face shinning in big letters 4:23. I sigh, I turned to face the shadowed figure, I check to see if he is fully asleep.

He is, thank god. I pull my back next to him, his legs wrap round mine I'm trapped. I stoke  his muscly body, I start to feel something hard dig in to my back, unaware of what it was I grab it, I hear a loud grunt I finally figure out what it is jumping make the whole bed shake. He wakes up instantly, when he sees me he gives me a toothy grin, I stroke his hair back, violently he lay on top of me kissing my neck. I let out a moan, it's so good I don't want it to stop, but it had to stop. "STOP... GET OFF" I push him off me "hey what's wrong?" He starts to kiss me again, I pull away "what did we do last night?"
"What do you think we did baby" he chuckled. But now I'm laughing to, "uh.. okay good, good."
"Do you want me to carry on or..?"
"Yeah" within just a blink of an eye he once again was eating away at my neck I arched my back forward moaning none stop. "You.. like.. that" I don't reply but he knows by the look in my eyes

I don't remember the rest of what happened that night

"Uh" I wake up again to see the man gone and the light now sinning in through the curtains, I grabbed my phone '6:30' "great, gotta get ready."

I dragged my self out of bed and tried to sort out my bed-head before stepping into the shower. I used my coconut shampoo and conditioner with my peach body wash, I get it sounds weird but it smells amazing combined

I walked into my closet. I no longer live with my parents but them being very rich lawyers is defiantly a big perk. We still text and Skype.

I grabbed my black mini dress with some little black flats I straightened my hair and put on some light make-up and ran out my apartment to my white tesla.

I arrive to school at '7:36'. You got to love high school right full of fake girls, horny guys and just straight up douchebags.

I wouldn't say I was 'popular', not with the girls anyway, they all hate me. Apart from my two friends who are both girls but that is it. But the guys. I get guys looking at me all the time to be honest I've probably hooked up with almost all of them here.

Just as I turn round to walk to my locker I hear someone call my name "JASMINE." Oh shit who ever you are just don't talk to me today I start to speed up and here it again. I turned round "ugh great" I said to my self quietly.