Chapter 3 (Dans POV)

I wake up and keep my eyes closed because I feel Jasmines soft, smooth fingers run across my hair. I don't know how we fell asleep like this, but it's nice.

I then open my eyes and tilt my head to look at her properly. She flinches 'I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that' she takes her hand away from my hair and looks embarrassed, I grab her hand and  put my hand on hers.

'It's fine' I say calmly, I curl my fingers round so we are holding hands she then does the same. We stare at each other occasionally looking at each other's lips, I take my hand and cup here soft skinned face in the palm of my hand.

I see her body start to move closer to mine slowly until are lips are centimetres apart, I move, now making out lips touch.

We kiss, then Jasmine moves so she's now lying on top of me and my head is on the arm of the couch, she takes of her jumper.

Kiss

Her fingers feel the muscles down my chest, there aren't many there to feel anyway. Then she flicks a bunch of hair in the opposite direction.

Kissing.

Jasmine takes off her shirt, she's wearing a black lacy bra I trace my fingers across it

We shouldn't be doing this.
I need to stop.
I need to, but I just can't.

She tugs at my shirt, i pull it off and she starts to kiss down my chest.

What about Jake? I can't do this to him. He'll kill me, this is his girlfriend after all.

i turn my head as she goes to kiss me, "is something wrong?" she looks at me,
"what about Jake? What if finds out?"
"he won't i promise." I look back at her and nod. She began to kiss me and I closed my eyes, I never realised how much i wanted this