Chapter 1 (Jasmines POV)

He walked over to me. "Hey Jake" I sighed. Jake is my boyfriend he knew I cheated on him a lot but he only is with me because I give him attention, I would dump his sorry ass in a flash if I could, but my parents like him and I can't fight with them so now I'm stuck with this stupid fucking idiot.

People stared at him and then back at me as he started to get closer, "hey baby" I looked up at him smiling. I know he wants people to stare, I whisper in his ear "you want a show, I'll give you a show" people where still staring at us

I grab the back of his head kissing him, becoming so aggressive that he ends up pinning my to a random persons locker, I put my legs round him and I feel him grab my ass I whisper to him again "you got what you wanted" and with that I push him off of me and start walking in front of him as I hear him and his friends laugh.

There such dicks

I go to my next class with Jake behind me still talking to his friends about the 'hot shit' that just went down with me and him even though they all saw it. I feel his friends all stare at the back of me. It doesn't feel bad though to know your the center of attention

I wave him goodbye feeling relieved I can finally wipe the fake smile off my face, he's a senior and I'm a freshman so he's older than me, some of his friends walk into my class.

I sit in my desk in the middle row, I feel someone stare at me. I turn round to see one of Jake's friends staring at me with a big goofy grin on his face I shrug at him and he looks away but then stare backs at me again. But he says nothing in return and pretends to be studying.

Our teacher Mrs. Jones walks in she sits at her desk to quickly stand back up. "Class we are going to be doing a assignment which is due in next Friday, it's very simple really your just going to have to go with your partner and do a document and get to know them, so let me pair you up"

I raise my hand "yes Jasmine"
"Mrs I don't do well with working with a partner I'm more of a independent worker" in my head it translates to 'Mrs I really hate every one here so let me work on my own so I don't have to suffer with their shit' I hear a few of the girls scoff and the others just look at me and give a little laugh. "Well Jasmine, that's not up to you to decide so you will be partnered with someone"

"So... Sophia with Grace... John with Claire... Leo with Jasmine... Tom with Tia... Chris with Ryan.. Shane with Chloe... Skylar with Hanna... Amber with Dan and Kris with Lisa"

I raise my hand again "Mrs since Leo is suspended I guess that means I will be working alone anyway" I smile smugly. "Well then Jasmine since Amber is on vacation you and Dan can partner up"

I turn around to face him he gives me a little wave. "Everyone go to your partners and figure out what you are going to do" I go to the desk next to him and pull it over next to him, other people move over to there partners but don't talk about the assignment, we don't either, no one does.

"So, are you friends with Jake" I say to make the convocation less awkward. "Friends? Yeah I guess he can be a dick some times, I saw what you and him did earlier" a random girl who I don't know in front of us turns around and says "yeah we all did" and scoffs she starts talking to her friend looking over at me behind her shoulder. I hear one of them say "she's such a fucking slut" but I've got to a point where I could give the least amount of fucks.

I kick the back of her chair and she almost falls off both the girls look back at me in disbelieve, the girl who's chair I kicked gave me the middle finger "right back at you" they both turned back round not saying another word.

Thirty minutes go by and I'm talking to Dan about what we are going to do for our project. I move my chair closer to him so our legs are nearly touching, he ignores it and keeps talking I slowly put my hand on his knee, he turns to look at me and just laughs I keep it there for the whole rest of the class with him not saying a word.

The bell rings and we both get up out of our seats, I talk to him while I put my books back in my bag we walk out the class and down to the lockers together.

"Okay so see ya tell Jake that I'll meet him in a minute please?"
"Will do." He winks at me and I give him a little wave "bye" I turn round and walk off to the toilets.