Chapter 2 (Jasmines POV)

I walk into the girls bathroom to hear someone else walk in behind me. I ignored it and go into the closest stall to the door.

I close the door but it's stoped by someone's hand blocking the stall door. It's not a woman's hand though it's to big.

(Dan's POV)

I watch her walk of into the girls bathroom I want to just kiss her ever where, I see Jake follow her in after her. With that I turn around and leave.

(Jasmine's POV)

I thought it must be Dan, I wasn't bothered

Dan was fit

I see the blonde hair, it's Jake, he comes into the stall and locks the door behind him.

"Jake! What are you doing in here? Get out"
"No"
He kisses my neck, then my lips,
"Stop" he kisses me again, he pull the strap of my bra off so it's down my arm.
I try to push him of me but he doesn't budge.

"Jake, stop get off" I push him harder so he goes back into the opposite wall. He looks at me " what the fuck is your problem"
"Not right now Jake" I walk off out the bathroom tears forming in the corners of my eyes. I speed walk not looking back, I realise my bra strap is half way down my arm and pull it up quickly.

Minutes later the bell rings and I'm off to my next lesson.

I get to my class, English, and there I see Dan he was sat at the desk right next to mine, i never realised him before.

I walk over to my desk and sit down putting my bag on the floor next to me, he looks at me and I look back and he smiles, "hey" he says.

Just as I'm about to say hey the teacher walks into the classroom screaming at us all to be quite.

The lesson finish's and it felt like a eternity. I walk out of the class with Dan and he meets up with Jake on the way out of school.

Me Jake and Dan all walk on the same street till my road comes up, I look up at Jake and kiss him on the lips.
"Bye Jake." I wave at him "oh Dan come to mine so we can work on the project"
"Shit I totally forgot, sorry Jake I'm not gonna be able to go round to yours"
Jake shrugs and walks off.

We get into my apartment "nice"
I put my back down,
"Are your parents home" his eyes darting round the room.
"Uh no they don't live here"
He looked surprised then shrugged

I grabbed his and my text books and dropped them on the table,
"So let's get to work"

30 minuets later

I wake up asleep on the couch, and there's Dan with his hand wrapped around me. Shit. I remember I fell asleep, I jolt up but he doesn't wake.

I stare down at him, he looks cute. Hot actually, I start to see that his hair isn't just black it's kind of brown and blond as well. I run my fingers through his hair being as gentle as possible trying not to wake him, he really is gorgeous.