Chapter 3

5 years later
I woke up so happy.Today I was finally going to get a car.Yesterday was my fifteen birthday.I didn't have a party or anything.All i asked for was a car.I've been waiting for this since I was 11.
-
I drove back home with my new Audi A6.I was so happy.I got home,parked and got down."Thank you so much mom,this is amazing,i love you so much!!"I yelled happily."Your welcome honey,Promise me something tho?"she asked."yeah sure anything"I said."promise me you'll always wear your seatbelt and you'll be back home before 12"she said and looked at me serious."yes mom of course I promise" I said and looked her in the eye.She smiled and hugged me."god I'm gonna miss you being around after school"she said."mom it's not like I'm leaving to college,of course I'll be home after school sometimes,I love you mom please don't think that I'm gonna disappear after this"I said and hugged her.She smiled and I opened the door to the house.I ran to my room and jumped to my bed and stared at my room until my eyes landed on a frame of me and Cole when we were 5.All my happiness went away.Before I knew it,i was crying.I stood up and grabbed the frame.I looked at it and threw it across the room.I heard the glass break.The glass shattered everywhere.I cried and formed my hands into a fist.Ever since Cole passed away I promised myself I would find the person who made him suffer and kill him.Cole didn't die he was kidnapped in a Donut shop.The kidnapped turned him in and cole went into a coma.They never found the guy who kidnapped him.Soon enough the police gave up and told Cole's parents that there waesnt any possibility of them finding him.