Beginning

Welcome to my new lemon book, oml, enjoy.

Kat POV

I just recorded a video for my channel, telling them about my new roommates, My boyfriend Barka, My sister Candy, and My best friend Nesha. We live in this house and we live together to pay the bills and cost less for each other. There were enough rooms and everything. "And so this happened and I'm glad to have started Youtube. I'll see you in the next video, Bye guys!" I said to the camera. Barka then walked in the room. "Hey babe." I said. He walked over and kissed me. "What do chu want?" I asked. "Just wanted to see chu." He said. "Okie, I was just recording a YouTube video talking about our new place." I explained. "Okay, what are we doing tonight?" He asked. "I'm not doing that yet, I'm not ready." I said. "Come on, let me dominate you." He said. "If you are going to do it, then do it." I said. I started to focus back on my computer and clicked publish on my upload. Barka was just behind me. He just started to kiss my neck. I turned back around. "Barkaaaaaaa!" I said. I then heard the front door open and I walked into the living room with Barka behind me. "Hey sis, and Neshaaaaaaa!" I said. "Hey, we just got back from Wal-Mart." Candy said. "I BOUGHT WATERMELON BITCHES!" Nesha yelled. Then our kitten Hershey rubbed against her legs. "KITTYYYYYYYYYYY" Nesha yelled. Candy went to unpack the groceries. My mind went weird and I just poked Nesha everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Nesha just slapped the fuck out of me and walked to her room. I heard Barka whisper something to her about something she will regret. I just walked back into my room until Candy called us to dinner. Barka walked into my room. I was just laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. He just laid next to me. I rolled over a little to look at him and he looked at me. I sat up on the bed and he did as well. "So, come around here often?" I asked. "Not that much, it should be more." Barka replied. I started to kiss him and he kissed me back. He laid on top of me while still kissing me. I took off my shirt and bra and he started to play with my breasts. I hear Candy yell that it is dinner time. Candy opens out door and is in shock. "We should have locked the door." I said. "Lets do that next time." He said. "Does that mean soon?" I said. "Tonight?" He questioned. "Yeahhhhh, sure." I said. I then agreed again more seriously and we went to have dinner.

(Over)

Next time will be Barka X Kat and then later in the story there will be a Three some with me and Barka and Nesha, ENJOY THE SPOILERS.