I -don't- wanna Pt. 2

Okay, just, hope u enjoy.

Kat POV

I unscrewed the door so it opened the other way. I walked into Nesha's room and picked her up and brought her to mine and locked the door. Barka was busy working today and Candy was probably waiting for this horny time to be over. I woke Nesha up with a kiss. She looked at me with her emotionless face. I then put an emotion on her face my rubbing her down there. I took off her clothes. I started to kiss her neck while massaging her breasts. I then started to finger her. I put one finger in, then two, then three and just kept pumping. She came on my fingers and I licked my fingers clean. I started to lick her down there and then I inserted my tongue into her. She came into my mouth and I slurped it up. I then kissed her again. I inserted my tongue into her mouth and explored it, leaving no place untouched. I then started to play with her breasts again. What can I say, I love tits, xD. I then stopped and cuddled with her. "Want to do this again sometime?" I asked her. "I.. I don't know, this is awkward. I never wanted to.. be involved." She said. "If you watch, sometimes you will be involved." I explained. "I don't wanna.." she said. "Is it a deal?" I asked. "F-Fine." She answered. We cuddled for a while.

《Evening》

Candy POV

I am back home and everyone looks normal so far. I cooked them some dinner and we all watched some Netflix. I was just hoping I won't hear any moaning tonight. I looked around and they all looked happy. Maybe their horny phase is over for now. Maybe they will be normal for a while. Who knows.

Nesha POV

I made a deal with a bitch, how nice.

Barka POV

I wonder what Ari did when I was gone today.

Kat POV

I hope Nesha doesn't tell Barka about my lesbian approach.

Candy POV

Everything is normal.

《Next day》

Kat POV

I woke up to the feeling of sex. I looked behind me and it was Barka and he was shoved up all in me. "If you are gonna do this, at least move." I said. We just both got up and I bent over the bed and he thruster so hard into me. I was moaning like crazy. "YES, MORE!~" I moaned.

Nesha POV

I watched it as Barka fucked the hell out of Kat. I'm glad he told me to wake up and follow him, it was worth it this time.

(Over)

Hope you enjoyed, ima get some rest now since I've been awake writing these. Peace.