Day three-Day four

Am I good at writing? *silence*

We got back onto the road last night and have been driving for hours now. Maybe we needed another sleep break. I called everyone on Skype.

Nesha: WHAT DO YOU WANT.

Zanna: WHAT SHE SAID.

Candy: *silence*

Kat: Do you guys need another sleep break?

Candy: HELL YEAH.

Nesha: YAS BITCH.

Zanna: FUCK YES.

Kat: *silent for two seconds* God damn. Alright, we fixing to stop at the next Wal-Mart to sleep.

Asher: okay.

The call ended.

I then got another call. SinfulBlue is calling. I hovered my finger over the red button, but I then clicked the green one. "What do you want?" I asked him. "I wanted to tell you that I'm in Colorado. I'm moving here." He replied. 'Is fucking everyone moving there?' I thought. "Okay, bye now." I said about to end the call. "WAIT, ONE MORE THING, THERE'S A-" I ended the call before he finished his sentence. "What a douche." I said. I kept on driving.

《At Wal-Mart》

I went into the store to grab a snack since I got hungry. I grabbed a Milky way, because why not. I bought it and walked out to the cars. We were so close to Colorado, just one more day. "Did you get anything for me?" Nesha asked. "No, want to split the milky way?" I asked. I just opened it and shoved the whole thing in my mouth before she answered. I walked away. I knocked on Zanna's window. She rolled it down. "What chu doing?" I asked. "Reading Zanvis." She replied. "Can i join?" I asked. "Sure" she replied. Strawberry was sleeping in the backseat and I got into the passengers seat and read Zanvis with Zanna.

《Time Skip》

It was early morning next day and we drove to Starbucks first thing. We drank our Starbucks and went to iHop for breakfast. Of course, Kah and I had to suck some dick after for our pay. But we had to not tell Damien, Asher, and Charlie because it might weird them out a bit. We got back outside and Damien and I were talking next to my car. "How did you pay for our meals?" He asked. "Haha, why do you want to know?" I asked back. "Because you're fascinating to listen to." He replied. "And?" I asked. "I just really want to know." He said. "I'll show you." I said. I opened my back door to my car and pushed him in. I got in and closed the door. I pulled down his pants and grabbed his member and started to jerk him off. I then started to suck it, and shoving it deep into my throat. He came into my mouth and I swallowed it all. We then got carried away and went all the way. The entire time Flare was recording.

(Overzies)

BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SMUT. AHHHHHHHHH, I'M DYING IRL, AHHHHH. I don't know if that specific part was good or not, tell me and I'll make more lemons/smuts. Cya nekos. Peace nya~ ♡