Chapter 1

Wes Weston was not having a good day. Maybe it was the fact the he stepped in a puddle this morning and gotten his socks wet. Maybe it was his lunch being squashed by a football during gym. Most likely though, it was the fact that Lancer had paired him with fucking Danny Fenton for a month long Phycology project.

He had hated Fenton with a burning passion ever since he crashed into the gym as Phantom during a very important basketball game that some college scouts were attending. The school had been evacuated for a ghost attack and the game was postponed leaving Wes scholarship-less.

Then there was the fact that he had been trying to convince everyone that Fenton was Phantom until the end of Sophomore year when he finally gave up. He had no idea how everyone in Amity was so stupid because it was so damn obvious if you even looked a little bit, but no one had ever believed him. They had instead accused him of being Phantom and just trying to take any suspicion away from himself and while he'd admit that they did share some similarities, he was too tall and his shoulder width to broad for him to be Phantom. But as he said before, Amity was full of stupid people.

Danny knew that he knew his secret too, but he also knew that no one would believe him. So he purposefully did things to agitate him, from phasing through things in public to to transforming into Phantom right in front of him. And it had done it's job of pissing him off very well.

Now though he was stuck working with the boy he hates for a month on a project that would have to be worked on outside of class as well as at school. If it had been almost any other class that would have been able to just split the work and get off just fine with not communicating with each other, but no. It had to be phycology, it was a known fact that Danny taking Phycology was completely his older sister Jazz's doing. Wes however checked it on his Senior scheduling sheet last year thinking that it would be an easy A, and oh how he was wrong.

Now he and Fenton we're going to have to go back and forth to each other's homes almost everyday for, wait for it...psychoanalyzing. That's right, they both had to spill out their guts and the story of their lives to the other for them to psychoanalyze and write a report on due at the end of the month.

So yes it was most definitely the 'partners with Danny Fenton' part of today that had made it a bad day. This project was something he didn't want to do at all. He didn't want to tell that thing, or whatever he was, anything about him, and he sure as hell didn't want to listen to him.

While Wes was brewing his hate for Danny On his way to Fenton Works he was completely oblivious to the large crowd of people that had run in the opposite direction he was going a few minutes ago. Having failed to notice this was failing to miss the memo of a ghost attack up ahead and he walked right into it.

He didn't notice a thing and just kept his gaze on the sidewalk until he felt a clawed hand grab his shoulder. A breath of cold air made him shiver as they spoke into his ear.

"My my sweetheart. That hate you're brewing in that head of yours is absolutely delicious."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh my god I don't know what this even is but i was looking for some Danny x Wes fan fiction and couldn't find much so I just kid of went to bed you know. But low and behold, fucking 2:30 in the morning my brain wakes me up and is all like 'here is your plot, write it now' so I honestly don't know wtf is going to happen really but I hope you like it.

As for those of you who are reading my field trip fanfic I just want you too know that I'm almost done with the rough copy of it. After that I just need to edit it and you know normal writer stuff.

However if you are reading this book and are not reading my other one be sure to go to my profile and look for "Everything Is Going To Change". My readers are saying it's good and hopefully their not lying and you'll like it too.

~Symphony Sync~