7

I opened a door to a home and went inside. "Hello!" I yelled but no one answered. I went upstairs looking around. I don't know how I got here and I wasn't trying to find out.

It was very big but very empty. In each room was just foil on the windows blocking the sun from coming in in the morning and dust on the ground.

It was very hard for me to see. It was to dark. I opened the last door , it was a bathroom. I walked inside. Just like every other room it had foil on the windows.

The mirror had dust on it and a crack at the corner. The wall was a dirty white and the floor was a brownish color. An odd bathroom. There was blankets in the bath tub which was very strange. I bent down on two knees and looked at the blankets.

They were a darkish Grey and black. I opened the cover to see a boy inside. I didn't know who it was so I took the foil off the window. It was jimin.

He had scratches on his arms and neck. He had Grey hair and pale skin. I went closer to him , he was sleeping. I put my hand on his neck focusing on the scratches.

I gasp as he roughly put his hand on my neck and sat up. His eyes purple and his hair changing to black. "What are you doing here?" he gripped my neck tighter.

What was he, and why was he doing this?

_

I got up quickly touching my neck. I was sweating and my hands were shaking. That dream felt to real. "Are you ok?" Jimin asked me.

I looked at his sleepy face. I moved away from him. You never know if the dream is continuing. "Suzy are you ok?, why are you touching your neck? Can you breath?" he kept asking me all these question.

"I'm fine! I-I'm fine jimin" I got out of bed and went down stairs. I went inside the kitchen and poured me some water. I sighed feeling that my head was to hot. I fanned myself and went back upstairs.

Jimin was awake now. "Suzy" he said. "I just had a bad dream that's all" I told him. He nodded. It was a very awkward silence until he sighed.

"Whelp Im going back to sleep" he said. I sat my head down on the pillow and looked at him. He turned his head my way and look at me. He smiled . I felt a twist in my stomach.

I turned the other way and closed my eyes. He put his hand on my stomach and his head in between my neck. "Yah Jimin!" I sat up. He laughed. "I'm sorry, Im really bored you woke me up!" he told me.

_

I woke up to see Jimin still here. I got up and went to the bathroom after I was finish I went downstairs. Good thing my mom taught me how to cook. "What are you doing? It's still early" he came from upstairs.

"No it's not. Im making breakfast" I told him. "You...cook?" then he laughed.

"Why are you laughing? I know how to cook" I told him. "I cook too" he said. He came towards me taking the pan out my hand and putting it on the stove.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked me. "Nothing your cooking, shouldn't you be at home?" I asked him. He just stared at me. "Home?" he asked.

I looked at him. He turned around and went to the window. He looked outside . "Jimin" I followed him. He was looking at that tall black house. "Jimin" I shook him. He turned and looked at me. "Nice house huh" he asked.
What just happened. "Um, yeah" I said. I went back to the kitchen and started cooking.