16

There might be some misspelled words, and errors so. I was rushing

Suzy pov

"You can't possibly think that their demons Suzy. I know their trouble makers sometimes but ...." Judy told me. I know Taehyung and Hoseok told me not to tell anyone but Judy is my best friend, she will keep a secret. Besides she doesnt believe me.

"Judy, why would I lie to you? Jimin and the others are demons they have powers and their hair and eye change colors" I told her.

Judy sat on my bed. "I'll need proof" she folded her arms. I sighed. "I dont have any proof" I said sitting besides her. "I don't know what to do at this point, I know he's a demon. I heard legends about it" I looked down at my fingers. She chuckled. "Legends?" she asked. I nodded.

"What legend?" she asked me. I sighed getting off my bed. "I don't have time to tell you. Look if you don't believe me you don't believe me" I told her. She shrugged. "Fine, I'll be going now. Thanks for telling me" she laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"What ever, just DON'T mention it to the boys got it !" I yelled. "Fine, what ever. See ya" she said. I heard the front door close. I laid my head on my pillow. "I'm so stressed" I pouted.

I looked out my window. I seen the black tall house. Well, since I'm curious"

Jungkook pov

The girl came back again. Cleaning more blood up. I watched her do it. "Why are you working for them?" I asked her out of breath. He just beat my with a bat in my chest. "I'm forced, if I don't work she'll kill me. I was planning on running away but I changed my mind" she told me.

"You have to get out of here" I told her. "You need to get out of here" she said. "My friends.... They might kill you, so don't fight" was the last words I said before dosing off. I know they are coming for me.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was outside, surrounded by red roses. All this beating, is making me feel funny.

"Oh Jungkook" a hand was placed on my shoulder. I couldn't see her face but remembered her voice. It was Mina the one who set up a date for me and Areum a couple of years ago.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just wanted to talk with you" she smiled. I haven't seen her since she died. Areum killed her after knowing I had feelings for her. "You need to get through this Jungkook" she told me.

"It hurts so bad" I dropped a tear. She smiled wiping away my tears. "Jungkook, they are coming" she said. "The boys ? I know" I said. "Stay strong, don't let him get into your head like that bug did" she chuckled. Even at the worst moments she makes me laugh.

She was always a kind soul.

"Jungkook" she called me. A ball of light was seen in the back. "It's time for my to go" she said. "Here, this is my necklace. I will always be with you" she put the necklace in my pocket. She turned around. I watched as the ball of light went away.

I closed my eyes sighing.

A splash of hot water hit my face. "Wake up!" he yelled. I was back in the same room. He held out a knife and came towards me. " If I cut your ears off would they grow back ?" he asked. He came closer and closer to me. I can't take it anymore. I kicked his stomach sending him towards the door. I watched as his body hit the door. He stayed on the ground for a second then got up.

"Wow, you have...so much power" he grinned coming towards me.

Jungkook , he doesn't have power over you.

I heard a voice in my head. It was Mina. For some reason I felt annoyed and stronger. I tried taking off the hand cuffs but it didn't work. I need to try harder !

-

Jimin pov

After Namjoon told us the plan we hurried towards the building. It was Grey and was a little broken down. I looked around. It didn't have much people guarding it.

"Jimin!" Taehyung whispered. He told me to hurry up. It was night so I'm praying they don't see us. At this moment it was only me and Taehyung. The rest split up.

The plan for me and Taehyung was to knock down the guards first because we are faster.

"Look, right there" Taehyung pointed to a guard. "He looks weak" Taehyung smirked. "What should we do?" I asked. "You distract him" Taehyung told me. I nodded.