03

Scenarios of the Goblin smiling when Eun Tak called Kim Shin hers and she'll be a married woman soon, also where he was waiting for Eun Tak from work, and saw the future and broke the woman's bag. (Dunno her name tho.)

//
HIS.

[ 1 ]

[ 1 ]

"I knew I've bring her home!" The Goblin said cockily, taking off his shades and was going to unbutton his coat when the Grim Reaper stopped.

"No need to take it off, we need to talk outside."

"Ya! I'm very sensitive if it involves something that's mine!" Eun Tak yelled at the Grim Reaper.

"She called me... hers." The Goblin thought and cheekily smiled.

"Ya! I can hear your thoughts you cheeky Goblin!" The Grim Reaper scoffed at the Goblin.

The Goblin just made a quiet/shush sign.

Eun Tak looked at them confused.

"He's happy that you called him yours." When he was done talking he went outside and the Goblin soon followed, leaving a gaping Eun Tak inside.

" When he was done talking he went outside and the Goblin soon followed, leaving a gaping Eun Tak inside

[ 2 ]

The two waited for Deok Hwa to come as they sitted side by side

The bell chimed, signalling a customer has arrived. Deok Hwa saw the couple.

"Ah. What is this? A couple sitted side by side. Ah! I know what this means." He said, and looked curiously at the two.

"Yes. We're engaged." The Goblin said and smiled at Eun Tak.

Deok Hwa choked a little bit.

"So don't go on blind dates!" He warned Eun Tak.

"I'm a married woman soon." Eun Tak said proudly

"She said she's a married woman..." As he cheekily smiled from the thought.

[ A/N : I didn't put the convo about dating and telling Deok Hwa the definition about liking older woman. And so on. So I skipped only a little bit. ]

[ 3 ]

[ 3 ]

Kim Shin waited for Eun Tak to finish her work, when a woman/girl walked passed him and he looked at her eyes and saw the future.

"Eun Tak, go on a blind with a client of mine. He's rich, he's a cook and he's young. And~! He likes older women!"

"I don't know..."

After he saw the future, he cutted her bag using his powers, of course, and ran yelling "Ji Eun Tak!"

While the woman complained about her bag, looking at the man who was running towards the studio with a puzzled look.