ONE SHOT SINON X READER

A/N

Don't forget to follow me and my friend @StefiQ12321 for making me do this story together with him... please follow him and show some support to ask. We will follow back if you want...

Quick Brief for the character:

- Arata: Your best friend

- Hotaka: Your father right hand man

~Your P.O.V~

"God! Why does she always have to do something that stupid" i thought as i kick a small pebble laying on the road. "First she lied to me, and that not once but many times already. And now she did this. Does she even thinks of other people feelings!". "Especially her own BOYFRIEND!" I grown angry and without thinking, i punched a wall next to me, creating a crack as big as my fist. "Who the hell punch at my damn wall again!" someone yelled gaining my attention. "Shit! I did it again" i thought to myself. A cold shivers running down my spines as an old man came out of his house and look at me. "You again" he said with an angry look. I let a small giggles before running my ass out of there. "Send me the bills" i yelled as i continue running away. "Come back here you..." i heard his voices fading as i continue running away.

After a few minutes of running, i came to stop at my usually hang out place. A small bench at a park but much hidden than the rest. "Hargh... i knew, i should have broke up with her long time ago. Regret didn't do it sooner" i muttered to myself. "I told you before haven't I" a voice came up behind me as a hand placed on my shoulder. I knew the voice so well that i don't have to turn around and face him. "Glad you could join me Arata" i said before taking his hand of me. I heard him chuckled before he sat in front of me. "Well i finish my work pretty early. So how about you and your lover?" he asked with a small grin. "Shut up...." i said. I took a deep breath before continuing my words. "I broke up with her". I didn't hear him saying anything so i look at him and his mouth are just wide open. "You broke up with her! Finally, after I've told you many times before. But why? What's the reason?" he exclaimed as he stood up and scratching his head. "You know why. A girl as popular as her can get pretty annoying. Beside she could find replacement anytime she wants" i said as i lay back on the bench. "Whatever men. It's a good thing and if you need help, feel free to ask me" he said. "By the way... have you watch the last BoB? You watch the winner?" He asked looking at me with a grin. "You mean Kirito?". "No, the girl, Sinon" he exclaimed. "Oh her... yeah, whats wrong with her?" i asked. I don't know why but i feel my cheek getting a bit hot when i remember her. "Oh nothing..." he said before walking away. "Dude, whats wrong with her? Where are you going? Come back here" i have to yell as he suddenly ran away from me. "Whats wrong with him" i thought. I let out a sigh before laying back on the bench.

Suddenly i heard someone fighting not far from me. If not because i heard a girl voice, i wouldn't go and check on them. I walk slowly behind a tree and took a peek on them. "I don't care what i take. I'm gonna marry you. I love you Asada" the guy said. "I know but ... I thought you have a girlfriend" the girl said. "Please Asada marry me. Please Asada, please Asada" he said as he took her hands by forces. "No let me go. I'm just a high school student. Let me go" she said as she forcefully try to take her hands off him. But he grip his tighter making her gasped in pain. "You hurting me. Please let go of me" she said as tears starting to form up making her eyes glistered like crystal. "Wow she's quite the beauty" i thought to myself. I felt my cheek getting a bit hot. I shook my head when i realized the situations again. "I have to help her" i thought before walking toward them.

"Hey you let her go" i said as i walk toward them. "Mine your own business" he exclaimed as he glares at me angrily. "I said let. Her. Go" i said one by one. One thing for sure. I manage to piss him off. He forcefully throw her hands away and walk towards me. "Who do you think are you?" He asked. "I'm the guy who will break your freaking nose" i said before he throw me a punch. I barely dodged it and reply his punch with a punch to the face making him fall down to the ground. He stood up and throw himself to me. But due my training, i easily encounter his attack and gave yet another punch to the face. And this time knocked him out. I steadily regained my stand and look at him on the ground.