Chapter 1

Jason's pov

I heard Oli saying those words to Alexandra and it left me shocked. I didn't know much about Alexandra and I had never talked to her properly. It's just that Brad and Oli don't talk to her and I just stick with them. But still even if I don't know her, she still doesn't deserve all this. I ran after Oli to stop her and ask her to explain why she said those words but when I grabbed her hand she let out a whimper and I immediately released it. I gasped , it was bruised! I stopped thinking about the bruise and asked her what I was about to ask at the first place. " Oli why did you say that to Alexandra?"
"Not now Jazzy !" She replied, trying to run out of school.
"No Oli , I need to know! " I shouted, running after her. She stopped, turned back and gave me a tight slap. "LEAVE.ME.ALONE. " she shouted and ran outside. I was left behind with my hand cradling my face. I never knew that she hits that hard! "OK Jase this is not the time to think about how hard a girl hits!" my inner voice screamed at me. I shook my head and was about to turn back when I saw....

Alexandra running out with tears streaming down her face

Alexandra running out with tears streaming down her face. I ran after her thinking that unlike Oli she will explain me about what had happened. I ran after her until she stopped in front of a small house. She didn't even know that I was following her and when I said her name, she freaked out. " Um Alexandra.." I started but she interrupted me. " I prefer Alex" she said while wiping her tears. I think she didn't want me to think that she was weak. " Alex, I heard what happened in the hallway. " I said. "Oh!" she said, clearly not expecting me to bring that topic up. "Liv wasn't like this before" she mumbled underneath her breath, not wanting me to hear it but I did. So I asked her
"you guys knew each other?"

"Well we weren't the best of friends in the beginning but that day everything changed "
She replied

" What changed? "

" it's a long Story " she exclaimed while digging into her purse for the house key.

" Well we have enough time, it's Friday anyway "I pointed out. She just sighed and welcomed me in her house. We went up to her room and got comfortable. I was getting impatient so I asked again " What changed? "

  I was getting impatient so I asked again " What changed? "

" Everything, we matched like a perfect puzzle " she replied.

"So what's the story behind all this?" I asked.
I think I ask to many questions.

"Well it all started like this............"

Author's note -

That was the first chapter guys! Next chapter coming soon.
Q- what do you want us to call you guys?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Al the love TJ xoxo