Chapter 2

Flashback

Olivia's pov

Okay so who the hell is screaming in my ear at this ungodly hour?

"Livvvv get up! " Ethan yelled in my ear
" Ethan nooooo, let me sleep" I groaned. "Who told you to party that hard last night?" Ethan said referring to his graduation party that I had thrown last night. "Well it was your best friend's fault! I swear he is a total party animal. " I replied while getting of my bed.
"whatever I am taking you to school  Get ready and meet me downstairs." Ethan said and walked away. I take a shower and start searching for something good to wear. Ugh! I don't have anything good to wear. Wait, Ha! got it!
I decided to wear a white top with shorts , a peach cardigan and matching the outfit with my necklace
The outfit -

 Wait, Ha! got it! I decided to wear a white top with shorts , a peach cardigan and matching the outfit with my necklace The outfit -

I picked up my bag and went downstairs to see Ethan pulling the car out of the garage. " Hop In  " He said as I was closing the door . We reach the school in no time and i proceed to walk out of the car but Ethan grabs my hand. "Liv, um listen I have something to tell you" He says nervously. "go on, you know you can tell me anything and I won't Judge you" I say encouragingly. "meandJordanaredateing" he says, way too fast for me to understand. "Ethan can you slow down I didn't get a word you said "  I replied . He takes a deep breath and repeats " me and Jordan are dating". "ha I knew it" I exclaim happily. "you two  make a cute pair". He was relieved after listening to my answer. " I love you so much liv, you are the best baby sis I could ask for" he says while pulling me in a hug. "and I love you too big brother" I say, returning the hug. I then untangle myself from him and start to walk inside the school. I am walking through the same Hallways with the same familiar faces staring at me but it all didn't matter cause I was missing my best friend. I still remember how he guided me through these halls and took me to the office to get my schedule. Oh shoot! I have to get my schedule . Better run! I reach the office and take my schedule. Then I go to my locker and Set up my books. When I get into the class, my side chicks are already waiting for me at the last bench. But still it doesn't matter as for this time he is not gonna message me through out the class for entertainment, so I just sit on the third bench. Students start to pile in and chatter fills the class. Soon the teacher enters and starts saying her repeated old lines. I have listened to them so many times that I can quote them in my sleep. "dear students, last year was Easy but this year everything is going to be new and far more difficult. So start studying right from the start and it will surely benefit you" . Then comes her overly stupid project that happens every year for the so called 'bonding' of the students. So she started pairing us randomly. After numerous of cheers (when friends got paired together) and groans (when stupid people and popular people got paired together), she took my name and I am telling you that I never imagined to be paired with him. "Olivia and ..................

Author's Note -

Author's Note -

The girls that you will see in the gifs are not the characters , They are only used to show expressions and feelings

Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.
All the love TJ xoxo