Chapter 3

Olivia's pov
"Olivia and Bradley"
Truth to be told, I didn't know Bradley and hardly ever noticed him. He was the typical nerd with glasses and all and me being popular, we had never talked. It was just about two minutes before the bell rang that the teacher said "Everyone sit with your partners and discuss your project. I want it complete by this week." honestly I didn't care so I just took out my phone and started playing a random game.

Bradley's pov (well that's new)

There she was on her phone as usual. She never noticed me even though we have been studying together since many years. I went to her seat and stood there awkwardly for a minute.  Then I decided to introduce myself. "Um I am Bradley" I said nervously. Why am I nervous? Duh cause I an talking to the most popular girl of our school! " Oh hi Bradley, I am Olivia" she said looking up from her phone. "I know" I mumbled, mostly to myself. "I Know you will tell me to do all the work but before you say so, I am willing to do all the work. You don't need to worry, you will get the credit for it" I said to her, keeping my gaze on the floor. "Well you don't need to, I will help you with it" she said and man I was shocked. I thought she was going to be like any other popular person. I was so wrong! "um OK" I said. The bell rang and we left the classroom.

Time skip to the end of the school

Third person's pov

Olivia reached the school's parking lot where she saw Bradley waiting for someone . "hey Bradley, where do you want to discuss the project?" she asked him. "at my house" he replied. "OK so this is my number, text me your address and the details" she said as she gave him a chit with her number written on it. She then proceeded to walk home. As she reached her house, she heard yelling coming from inside so she quickly went in. She saw her brother fighting with her mom and dad. "What the hell is happening here, can someone explain me?" she yelled. There was rarely a fight in the household. "We just saw your pathetic excuse of a brother kissing a boy! A Boy!" her mother said glaring at Ethan . "Don't you know that kissing someone of your own sex is a sin! You are a disgrace to this family!" her father shouted at Ethan. Liv now had enough of it so she shouted "Stop talking to my brother like that! He is not a disgrace. So what he kissed a boy? This is 21st century dad!"
"no one talks to me like that in my own house! " his father boomed and was about to slap Liv when Ethan pulled his hand away. " Don't ever even think about touching my sister you, fool! " Ethan exclaimed. " get out of my house " his father said, turning around and going to his room. Ethan went out of the house with his blood boiling. He never thought that his family was homophobic. As he reached the road, he saw Jordan waiting for him in the car. He sat on  the driver seat and forcefully hit the steering wheel. Jordan was quick to pull him in a hug and whisper "it's okay, everything is okay. You can explain it to me later" . Ethan mumbled a small thanks, pecked his lips and drove away. But little did they know that Liv had watched everything and was wishing that she could have a cute relationship just like them. She went inside and checked her phone for Bradley's message. It said to meet him at his house at 6 and it was 3 so she had plenty of time. She spent the time catching up with Pretty little liars . Then when it was 5 she changed into this

 Then when it was 5 she changed into this