[2]

Who's It Gonna Be Chapter 2

Someone opened the door where the three was hanging out.

"Kurama!" Nanami smiled with glee, releasing Mizuki from the hug. 'I wanted more hugs' Mizuki thought while reaching a hand for Nanami who was now standing in front of the Fallen Angel popstar, Kurama.

"What are you doing here?" Nanami, Tomoe, and Mizuki said at the same time.

Kurama giggled. "I was worried sick cause Nanami never showed at school, as well as these two bozos" He said pointing at the Snake and Fox familiar who was sending death glares at him.

Nanami blushed lightly at what Kurama said. 'He was worried about me?' she though. He gave her a strawberry cake that he bought at a store.

"Here" Kurama said. "Well thank you" Nanami replied happily and hugged him.

Kurama saw the two familiars behind him jaws dropped cause of the sudden hug that Nanami gave him. Kurama smirked at the Snake and Fox.

"Hehe~" Kurama laughed softly so that Tomoe and Mizuki will only hear. While they hissed in anger at the black Tengu.

They separated from the hug a minute later. The tengu wanted answers on why Nanami isn't at school today.

"Let me repeat my question... Why aren't you at school earlier" Kurama asked with a face that shows concern for her. "Well... Tomoe and Mizuki started a fight and i didn't stop them until an hour later i forgotten about school" Nanami explained with difficulty but the tengu understood her completely.

When he hear everything, he clench his left fist and stood in front of the Fox and Snake familiar. "We gotta talk" Kurama said with anger in his tone. Mizuki sweat drop while Tomoe was whistling like nothing happened. They didn't reply the Tengu so he dragged the two familiars outside the shrine leaving a confused and worried Land God.

"What the hell! You two really are bozos. I mean, cmon cant you just fight on weekends!" The Tengu shouted at the Land Gods familiars.

"Ouch my ears! Idiot Tengu!" Tomoe shouted at Kurama, covering his big fluffy ears with his hands.

"Why are you so concerned?!" Mizuki pouted in anger and sadness for being schooled by a Tengu.

"Cause i like Nanami" Kurama replied at Mizuki's question, making the two familiars eyes grew in shock and surprise. "One day, she's gonna be mine" he added in a smirky tone.

"Never gonna happen!!!" The Fox and Snake familiar said in unison, while the Tengu smirked victoriously for getting them angry.

Tomoe snarled at the Tengu while Mizuki tip toed inside the shrine to hug his Lady and Mistress so that no one can hear him but thanks to Tomoe's big fox ears he heard every footstep of his fellow familiar.

'Coward' he said in his thoughts. He just let go of the Snake cause he thinks Mizuki is just a good for nothing snake.      

Tomoe crossed his hands then sighted in front of the angry Tengu, Kurama.

"What do you want crow?" Tomoe asked calmly like nothing has ever happened between them.

"What do you think Fox. I am just here to visit Nanami and ask her if she wanted to to to the park" Kurama said with a sassy like tone.

"Never. Your gonna have to go through me first" Tomoe said with a smirk which makes Kurama's blood boil in anger.

He attacked Tomoe but he simply dodged it. He keep attacking and attacking angrily while Tomoe dodging it, yawning every time he dodged it.

"Are you done Crow" Tomoe said bored.

"Yup, i'm done. Bye, gotta do something important" Kurama said waving his hand while a smirk in his face made his way. Tomoe growled in confusion.

'What is so important?' he thought. He just shrugged it of and went to find Nanami and his fellow familiar.

When he got inside the shrine, he found his Lady and Mistress being hug by the Snake familiar, and Kurama asking her to go to the park. His eyes shocked on what he saw.

'She likes them more huh. I wont give up that easily' He though, getting his hopes up. He used his Fox Fire then throws it at Mizuki to get his hands off Nanami. Then he dashed in front of the Tengu Kurama then gave him a glare that which means he should back off.

Kurama just smirked then pushed Tomoe away. Tomoe blinked two times to remember what the Tengu just did. And now, his blood boiling in anger he flashed another Fox Fire at Kurama just like what he did with Mizuki earlier. Then he hugged Nanami tight...

"She's Mine!!" Tomoe growled with anger and concern in his eyes for his Lady and Mistress.

"Whaaaa?!" Kurama, Mizuki, along with the Shrine Spirits said in unison.

"You heard me!" Tomoe said once more, tightening the hug that he gave Nanami.

They all backed off at the angry Fox familiar that was hugging her Lady and Mistress. When they all left the shrine, Nanami and Tomoe were now alone. Nanami was blushing like a red tomato while Tomoe was still hugging her, protecting her.

"T...tomoe?" Nanami shutter, still blushing.

"Yeah?" Tomoe said calmly as he releases the Land God.  

She pushed him away and gave him a *What was that* look.

"Sorry. I just cant bear seeing you in the hands of those two idiots" Tomoe growled.

"Okay. T...thank you" Nanami said thanking him while waving her hand.

She walked outside the shrine to see where the others are. And go talk to Kurama.

Did she accept Kurama's invitation?