LOST SOULS* // M. PARKER {A}

TITLE: lost souls*

SEASON(S): 6 

POSSIBLE FACECLAIM(S):

evan peters

PLOT: 

"you know what they say about lost souls? 

they don't have a purpose or anyone to love or even hate. 

they are forced to wander alone"

noah* did a bad thing. in fact, noah* did multiple bad things. he abused his powers, which was something deeply frowned upon in the witch community. on top of this, he was killing his own kind; witches. they considered stripping him of his powers but know he'd still find a way to create chaos regardless. he was that kind of guy, determined to make the world suffer the way he had. the witches had took his mother from him, she'd tapped into some dark magic to hide the two from his father and the witches found out. they'd stripped his mother of her powers and the process killed her, all while her son was forced to watch. 

his mother died for nothing, seeing as his father resurfaced days later when he tried to kill noah*. his father, if you can even call him that, was brought up in the hunting business but he'd quit the life when he found noah*'s mom. she didn't tell him her secret but he managed to find out when noah* turned ten and started showing signs of it. to say he was angry at his wife was an understatement and he tried to fix his mistake of marrying the "enemy" by attempting to drown noah*. noah*'s powers protected him though, alongside his mother's and the two were quick to escape. 

noah* makes a big mistake, though, when he encounters the gemini coven. they'd heard of his reckless and unforgivable behaviour. as punishment they threw him in a prison world. not just any prison world, one belonging to fellow psychopath malachi "kai" parker. 

"you call yourself a powerful coven but can't get us our own prison worlds? how pathetic."

the two manage to get along well and scheme together when visitors, bonnie bennett and damon salvatore, arrive in their prison world. they had a plan to get out, kill kai's family and the witches that wronged them both before unleashing chaos onto the world. 

the best things come in pairs, after all. 

LOVE INTEREST(S):

kai parker 

*CAN CHANGE