ENIGMA* // J. JONES {A}

TITLE: enigma*

SEASON(S): end of s1/pre s2

POSSIBLE FACECLAIM(S):

hannah murray

and

jack kilmer

(as siblings)

(as siblings)

PLOT:

"you can pull any face behind a mask

but be careful, someone else might be pretending" 

southside high was often pre-judged for it's reputation.  not that the judgements weren't true, it wasn't the best school. students often ended up injured or missing, april* often thought they deserved it. despite being raised in such an environment, she remained innocent unlike her brother, eli*, who was to busy chasing after the head cheerleader to notice how misguided his actions are. he'd often steal things for her, hoping it'd impress her and he'd be able to win her heart. of course, it didn't work out the way he'd hoped for.

it's her innocence amongst the damned that captures jughead's attention along with her unusual approach to the world. people often thought she was weird, nobody really understood her or even wanted to. they were more focused on themselves. even her mother who'd been struggling since april*'s father went to prison for crimes related to the southside serpents. she didn't mind the lack of attention, she was used to it. she didn't want some wannabe author poking into her life and writing about her. she just wanted to live her life, no matter how short it may be. despite being okay with going unnoticed, she often goes to parties and finds new ways to escape her somewhat pitiful life, often finding a new world at the bottom of a bottle or at a swallow of a pill. she knows she shouldn't but she finds in fun to dream somewhere else even for a little while. jughead and his friends do take pity on the poor girl, trying to bring her under their wing to help her with her troubles but she doesn't really know how to take it since she's not used people worrying about her. 

  "i have an acute phobia of people prying into my personal life" - teen wolf

"but you see, it's like nobody's f**king business" - skins

LOVE INTEREST(S):

jughead jones

*CAN CHANGE