#1

The fire was burning, the air had a bit of a chill but everything seemed...perfect. The two had been through so much stress within the last month and this camping trip was their escape from reality.

"I can't believe this is our last night together before you leave for two weeks.." The girl whispered softly, cuddling closer to her lover.

"I can't believe it either but the family has been planning this for so long. I'm sorry my love." The boy replied, kissing her gently on the temple.

The girl let out a sad sigh before burying her face in her boyfriend's neck.

"Please don't be sad, baby girl. I'll call and text everyday. I'll even send you some fairly decent snapchats." He said, holding the girl even closer, if humanly possible.

"I'd love that but.. I dunno..." She trailed off.

"Tell me, baby."

"I don't know.."

"Don't shut me out. I need to know."

She sighed once before removing her face from the boys neck to look back at the fire.

"This has been the best weekend I've had in so damn long. I don't want it to end."

"I know, me too.."

"You don't understand.." She bit her lip, trying to push away they tears that were unneeded for the moment.

"Please talk to me.." The boy pleaded, making the girl face him.

"I just.. I don't want to lose you, y'know? I know we haven't been together for long but it doesn't seem like that. You're everything I've ever wanted and I can't believe I have you. I'm really clingy and you deal with it. I'm weird as fuck and you can match it. You get me on some levels that no one else can get me on and I just.. I love you."

The boy wiped the girls tears that had escaped and she sniffled before looking at her lap.

"You do know that I've been thinking a lot about moving in with you, right?"

"How much thinking?"

"A lot. Fuck. I wanna be able to wake up next to you every day. I love being around you and I hate leaving. I know I don't have a job like yours but god, I want to be the person you come home to. I wanna be able to say, 'uh yeah I live with my boyfriend and its fucking wonderful'. I just.. God.. I want out of that place so bad and you're the only one I really wanna be with. There's no where else that I'd rather be..." She finished, wiping the tears that had freshly fallen.

"I want that, too. I honestly don't have words right now and I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm speechless because I feel the same way about you. You're not like anyone I've ever been with and I don't ever want to lose you. I love you."

The girl smiled and threw her arms around the boy's neck, hugging him tightly. The boy hugged the girl back, stroking her hair in the process.

"Be with me, baby. I want you with me all the time. I hate being away from you. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you, too."

Word Count: 538