chapter v

I hear short foot steps running towards me. I look to my right to see Jackson practically sprinting.

"So what happened yesterday anyways?" He asked me, out of breath. I couldn't help but laugh at his appearence. He was still in his pjs and his hair was messy but he still managed to smell really good.

"I have no idea, jacks. One moment I'm in a closet with him and the next I'm home in my bed. I'm pretty shook on the whole thing." I said, glancing over him again and laughing.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" He asked touching his face dramatically. I don't really expect anything less.

"No, you look handsome as per usual. C'mon, let's go. I want to see if jeabum knows anything. It's been driving me crazy all morning." I said slinging my arm around Jackson's shoulder, letting his height accomadate my unsteady blanace. "You owe me dinner after this. "

"Deal."

__

Ding dong

Wow, im now just realizing how stupid this was. I could have just messaged him over instagram about last night. Like, what a normal person would have done. "Maybe this was a bad idea, jacks-"

"No, you didnt get me up for nothing. I love you and all youngjae, but I want to get something out of this since my beauty sleep was disturbed! Dont you know? Im weak most days, I need green tea and oragnic vitamins and most importantly, my b--"
The door opened cutting jacksons rant off, revealing a rather hungover girl. She had long brown hair and a tomboyish look about her.

"Hey, im youngjae, im just looking for-"

"You can just come in. No need to explain." She said cheerfully despite her appearence. "My names hani by the way, nice to meet you."

I walked in, seeing a few people scattered, sleeping on various parts of the furniture in jeabums living room and kitchen.

"Ha, i dont remember it being this bad." Jacks said, glancing around the room and taking the mess in.

"You dont remember anything at all, let alone how bad it was." I retorted, playfully hitting his arm.

I walked to the hallway in hopes of finding jeabum, but theres no sign of him. Anywhere. I walked up the hallway to glance in some bedroom, and I heard the toilet flush and someone yawning. Before i knew it the dorrknob was turning, and out comes jeabum in nothing but a towell. Great.

Jeabums pov

All I could hear was the pounding in my head from dehydration and way too much alcohol. Yawning, I finished up in the bathroom and walked out to get changed for the day.

"Oh hey youngjae." I said, walking passed him and heading to my bedroom. Wait a second..

"Wait, youngjae? What are you doing here, I took you home last night..?" I asked, dumbfounded.

He was a stuttering mess and looked frightened, shit. I walked over to him, and opened my arms to hug him. He was just so cute.

Youngjae pov

Holyshit.holyshit. wheres jackson? I need help because all i see is a walking six pack coming my way. I think he wants to hug me but im pretty sure hed break my body-

"There there. Sorry if i startled you." He said, pulling away right after, leaving went prints on my shirt from his damp chest. "No, you- you didnt, i just-"

"Shit, sorry for the water stain. I can get you a new shirt if you want?" He asked, but instead of speaking I just fiercefully shook my head no and smiled.

"I uhm, I actually came by because I think I lost my phone here? I uh, came with jackson to try and look for it if thats okay?" I asked, trying to keep my eyes on his and not someehere where they shouldnt be.

"Hah, oh really? Okay. I mean, im not good at looking for stuff but im pretty sure thats your phone in your hands."

Shit.

"Yeah, thats what i thought. Here, let me get dressed and ill make you breakfast. Then you can really tell me why youre here, okay?"

___________
A/N
Sorry this update took soo long, i had finals all last week and the week before and I had no time to write anything.

This isnt proof read yet, but ill reread it soon to make sure theres not a ton of errors. :))

Q: do you guys like the change in pov? Let me know!