chapter ii

Youngjae pov

Shit. Shit. I'd rather be doing anything but this.

I should be estatic and happy but I'm so nervous, what if he wants me to do something? I've never even properly kissed someone before.

He grabbed my hand leading me into the living room closet. I think he realized I was shaking and he gripped tighter onto my hand, giving me a small smile. Haha yeah, like that's going to make me feel better.

When entering the closet, which was pretty roomy, he closed the door and let go of my hand. Our bodies were inches away. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, youngjae. I'm sure they'd be satisfied if I threw out a few fake moans." Jeabum whispered, the back of his fingers skimming against the side of my face.
"No.., I mean, okay, but I can do something? I mean, if you wanted me to-" I managed to get out, stuttering under his touch. It's so embarrassing how he has this effect on me and I'm so bad at not showing it.

"It's fine. Don't say anything, I can take care of it." He kissed my cheek and I swear I almost fainted. What exactly is he taking care of? His hand moved to my hair, slightly pushing it back and I could smell his alcohol soaked breath. I could totally get drunk off of his lips.

"Ahh! I dare Jackson to kiss mark!" I heard bambam shout, I guess they continued the game without us. "Uhh hi yes I object!--" I heard jinyoung stammer, causing me to giggle and forget what was right in front of me.

"What? Would you rather be out there?" Jeabum whispered, making me remember what was happening. Before I was even able to say anything,  he ran his hand under my t-shirt making my eyes widen. Should I be touching him too?

I moved my hand on his waist, but with his free hand he took it off and pushed our bodies against the doors of the closet, our faces closer than before. I couldn't lift my face to meet his eyes but I knew he was staring down at me. I want to kiss him so bad,  maybe if I just lift my head up-

ding ding

"Seven minutes are up! Get out here it's not fun with just 5 people." I could hear jinyoung say, and then Jackson hitting him and mumble something about "ruining the moment". That was definitely not 7 mineuts.

"I guess we'll just have to leave it at that" Jeabum said, almost seeming dissapointed. Before exiting the closet he whispered "play along" and started fake moaning and hitting the wall and closet doors. I burst out into laughter and pretended to moan, leaning my head against his chest and hitting it from trying to contain my laughter.

"Youngjae, uh yeah,  fuckkk yeah!"

"Can you guys please take that to jeabums bedroom please?" I heard bambam whining. We took a second to catch our breath, and took a seat where we previously sat. I looked at jeabum with a grin, but he wasn't looking at me. Instead he was focused on his phone as if nothing had happened while I'm freaking out internally.

He's not wrong. Nothing did really happen.

//

A/N
How's life?